broken bones

hello my slightly [or very] crazy readers! second update of the day, wow.

anyway this is the stolls messing with annabeth, and the repercussions by percy.

disclaimer - nothing belongs to me. everything is rick riordan's.

enjoy!

[][][][][][]

Percy P.O.V

I flew out of bed and hit my head on the Minotaur horn on the wall. I could hear water rushing, the power getting stronger. That's what happens when I am nervous or startled or - well you get the idea.

Anyway, I 'flew' out of bed because I heard a scream. Not just any scream, Annabeth's scream. I hurriedly ran out of my cabin, seeing many cabins turn their lights on, as I stumbled-ran towards the Athena Cabin. I pushed my way through the hordes of people. Seeing not only Annabeth, but all the Athena kids shivering and trembling. 

I ran over to Annabeth's bunk, "Hey, hey. Look at me. What's wrong, Wise Girl? Tell me what's wrong." I said as soothingly as I could. 

Annabeth looked at me, her lip quivering. She pointed her finger toward the base of the mattress. "S-sp-spiders"

"Spider?" I asked, she was stammering so much.

Annabeth shook her head, "Spiders. Plural."

I looked toward the bottom of her bad again, and saw atleast 3 tarantulas crawling.

I swore in Ancient Greek. I could see why all of them were so frozen in fear.

Annabeth gripped my sleeve, "Percy?"

I looked at her immediately, concerned. "Yeah, do you need anything?"

Annabeth shook her head slowly, "The spiders were only in my bunk, no one else's."

"You sure?" I asked Annabeth.

She nodded her head.

I ran my hand threw my hair, thinking about who might've done this.

"I will kill whoever did this." Annabeth asked, a little bit of the usual edge of sarcasm and annoyance back in her voice.

I threw back my head and laughed. Then I saw something in the far window over by the back of the room. Two tall, lanky figures running off. Anger built up in me. Yep, I had suspects now. Two specific sons of Hermes...

Annabeth pulled me out of my thoughts, "Perce, can I please stay in your cabin tonight? I don't feel comfortable sleeping alone."

I answered without hesitance, "Yeah, of course." We had done that before. When either of us got nightmares about the war, we would go to each other for comfort, mostly falling asleep together.

Annabeth got out of bed cautiously and snuggled into my side. I put my arm around her waist, as we walked towards my cabin. 

When Annabeth fell asleep, I had some important work to do. With the two specific Sons of Hermes...

Annabeth P.O.V

I was in blissful, dreamless sleep, when I got woken up by a certain Will Solace barging into Percy's cabin and screaming, "What has your boyfriend done? What has he done?! Oh no..."

I grunted and pulled the covers up, "Will, is this really so important?"

He laughs crazily, like a psycho, "Important? Important? Your boyfriend tied the Stolls up with rope and hung them over the lake. AND WHILE SUMMONING WAVES." Will was sort of yelling at the end.

That got my attention. I sat up straight in bed when I realized why Percy did that.

"Why would Percy do that? He's usually so nice." He muttered a hundred other random things while pacing Percy's cabin.

"Will." I tried to get his attention. "Will!"

I sighed. I got up, clamped my hands on his shoulders and turned him towards me. "William Solace! I know why Percy did that. Do you want to listen or not?"

Will finally stopped pacing and looked at me. I explained everything from what happened yesterday night, to Percy's suspicions that the Stolls did it.

"....And that's probably why he tied the Stolls up. I mean, I'm glad he did it, I would've done much worse." I finished.

Will said, "I guess that clears it up. Kinda."

"Yeah." I said, smirking.

At that moment, Percy walked in, "Hi." He looked at Will and then back at me, "So I guess you heard?"

I went to him and ruffled his hair, "Yeah. And I'm glad you did it. I would've physically beat them up."

He wrapped his arms around my back, "That's why I tied them up already. "

I laughed, and my lips ghosted over his, until an annoyed voice cut in, "Can y'all not? Like there's someone else here?

Percy turned to him, "You can leave, you know?"

Will said sarcastically, "No, I know, but we have something called activities, and if y'all wanna continue making out, that's totally, just know that Chiron's gonna come here any moment. Unless you want Chiron walking in on you kissing, y'all better come."

Percy and I blushed and sprang apart, walking out behind Will.

He added before going to do his own activities, "Oh, also don't go make out in the stables or something, we don't want to scar the new campers, do we?"

"WILLIAM!"

[][][][][][]

so okay that.

also this is between tlo and tlh.

anyways, if you liked it, please don't forget to vote comment and follow!

yeehaw