happy birthday annabeth!

Hello my slightly [or very] crazy readers! BIRTHDAY TIME!

IT'S FINALLY ANNABETH'S BIRTHDAY! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! PERCY YOU BETTER HAVE GOOD SURPRISES FOR YOUR WISE GIRL! [sorry for the virtual screaming]

Anyway, it's Annabeth Chase's birthday, and this oneshot is ALL ABOUT THAT [obviously]. So, Annabeth is turning nineteen, and she and Percy live together in New Rome.

Disclaimer - I'm not Rick Riordan. If I was, I wouldn't have thrown Percabeth into Tartarus *gives Uncle Rick the evil eye*

Warning - TOO MUCH FLUFFINESS AND CUTENESS! IF YOU'RE A FANGIRL/FANBOY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, A SERIOUS FEELS ATTACK COULD BE TRIGGERED. 

HAKUNA MATATA!

Enjoy reading!!

[][][][][][]

Annabeth P.O.V

I opened my eyes to a banging sound and some cursing. 

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed, seeing Percy fully focused on getting a cart with stuff on it through our narrow bedroom door. I resisted a laugh and said, "What are you trying to do, Seaweed Brain?"

Percy jumped a foot into the air and lost his balance, falling onto his butt and groaning. I laughed at that. 

"Oh, shut up, Wise Girl. I'm just trying to do something romantic." Percy said, a little grumpy.

I stopped laughing but asked, "What are you trying to do?"

Percy looked at me like I'd grown another eye [is that how it goes?]. "Something romantic. Duh."

I facepalmed, "But why?"

"And I'm the Seaweed Brain." Percy grinned. "It's July 12th, your birthday."

It finally dawned on me, "Oh. Oh."

Percy shook his head, "Yeah." 

He headed towards our bed and sat down next to me. Percy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, softly kissing my forehead. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest, closing my eyes. It was pure bliss. I wanted to live in this moment forever. 

Percy tilted my head up and kissed me passionately. At this point, I wasn't even worried about morning breath. 

Percy pulled away, "You have morning breath." He joked. I laughed and playfully shoved him.

I turned my attention back to the cart and said "What's that?"

Percy immediately turned red at that. He rubbed the back of his neck and mumbled, "I made you breakfast."

I let out a shocked laugh. Percy rarely cooked, it was usually me cooking, and Percy cleaning. 

I stuttered out, "You....made breakfast for me?" 

Percy rolled his eyes, but smiled lovingly, "Don't sound too surprised."

"Whatever, just give it to me." I said. Percy struggled with the cart for a few minutes, but finally got it towards our bed. He did a few dramatic moments, that made me grin, and then with a flourish, he grabbed a plate, which was loaded with blue pancakes and LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM. Upon closer look, they were drowning in maple syrup. This was going to kill me.