프롤로그

Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife.
But what if the love that you received have a combination of sweet yet dangerous and what if that love started to kill you slowly.
He love you dearly but his love is so poisonous, his obsessed with you that he can't let you go and he can do anything to make you stay even if he have to kill all that come in his way.

~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~

" I'm not yours... AND I WILL NEVER BE YOURS YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! "
- Y/n

" Then I will make you mine. "
-Suga

•••••••

" I hate you. "

- Y/n

" Hate me if you want... Run away from me if you can... Hide wherever you want, but remember I'm always behind you. "
- Suga

•••••••

" You will be mine Y/n, even if I have to kill... I will get you back, even if I have to destroy you, I will... You will regret this... Watch your back baby... THE DEVIL IS AFTER YOU, BEWARE. "
- Suga

•••••••

" I'm so lucky to have you princess... You don't know how much I love you... I can do things that you will never expected just for you... No one will take you away from me cause if they try, they will die. "
- Suga

•••••••

" How? We're friends. Friends should be helping each other, friend should care about one another, and friend should be with each other. "
- IU

" Then end it. Let's end this friendship. "
- Y/n

•••••••

" Suga is so dumb to lose Someone as precious as you, Y/n. I wish I have a courage to confess my feelings to you. "
- Taehyung

•••••••

" Easy. The time that you touch Y/n in the mall and how you flirt with her, I already know who you are. "
- Suga

•••••••

" Be thankful cause you are my friends and brothers or else, I already kill you like the others. "
- Yeonjun

•••••••

" I already get a boner by just watching you baby, what if I was bathing with you? I'm sure if that happened I already fuck the shit out of you. - SUGA "

" AHHHHHHHHHHH! "
- Jhope

" What?! What is it?! What happened?! "
- Jungkook

" A... A... A-a... "
- Jhope

" Corpse. "
- Seokjin

•••••••

" If I were you, I would stop screaming and just give up because no one will hear you baby, not in the middle of the forest. "
- Suga

•••••••

" YOU SICK BASTARD! LET GO OF THEM! "
- Yeonjun

" Hyung! Hyung what are they doing! Yah! let Hyung go! "
- Soobin

" What are you doing?! Why are you taking Hyung away! Let me go! HYUNG!!! "
- Beomgyu

•••••••

" Let me go! YEONJUN HELP!!!! Suga l-let go of me. "
- Y/n

" Baby, Yeonjun will not save you.... He can't, because if he try... He will die. Understand? So shut it. "
- Suga

" You should learn your lesson to not go anywhere without my permission. You should know to not touch someone else other than me. I'm the only one you can touch, talk too, who you can eat with, and make love too. "
- Suga

" But I don't love you. "
- Y/n

" Then I will make you too. Like it or not, you will fall for me again, even till your last breathe... You will love me again even in the next life... You will be with me through heaven and hell... "
- Suga

•••••••

" Oh you're so fucking dead Choi Yeonjun, So fucking dead... "
- Suga

•••••••

" You selfish bastard. "
- Y/n

" Oh yeah, I'm a selfish bastard because I won't let anyone to have you. Because you're only mine, that's how selfish I am. I will make you stay by my side, even if I have to force you, I will. I won't let you run out of my life, even if I have to drag you, I will. That's how selfish I am. That's why I'm doing this so that you can't run properly. "
- Suga

•••••••

" You know, you should be glad that I'm your girlfriend. Because no one would like to be with you... They would either kill themselves than to be with you... "
- Y/n

" Ohh shut up... You're lying... Why don't you end your life then? "
- Suga

" You know I love you right??? I love you so much Suga... I love you so much that I want to watch you suffer when I get out of this!!! "
- Y/n

~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~°•°♡°•°~

Warning:
This story may contains torture, murder, cusswords and sexual harrassment so beware. Also, this is my first ever fanfic that I write so there will be wrong grammars, cringy parts and typos which I apologize. If ever this story make you uncomfortable in any way, then I apologize. Feel free to exit or read my other story. But if you liked it somehow then also feel free to vote and comments your thoughts about this story. I (J)hope you would liked my story...

Note:

I don't own any of the characters that will be added in this story, I only own the concept of it. Any scenes that will be written in here does not have any connections to the characters in real life nor the occasions in real life. Credit to the rightful owner of the pictures that I used on this story.