Chapter 46: The Cabin

"Morning baby", Gabriel said, and I opened one eye. "Hey", I smiled. "Sit up", he said, and helped me do just that. He passed me a tray, and I gaped at him. "What's this?", I asked. "Breakfast in bed", he said. "For me?", I smiled. "For you", he kissed my hair. I stared at the bacons, eggs, toast, and juice he'd put down for me and my heart fluttered.

"Thank you", I said. "You okay? No cramps or anything?", he asked, and touched my forehead to check my temperature. I shook my head. "I don't usually feel pain on the first day, only on the second and third day. And since it started yesterday", I held my stomach, and groaned. "Ah, there it is", I wheezed.

Gabriel looked confused, not knowing what to do. "Do you take medicines or something for this kinda thing?", he asked. "No, I just let it come and go", I said. He scratched his head and stared at me. "Are you sure? You don't look good", he said, and I waved it off. "Ah, I'll be fine. Come, eat with me", I tapped the bed, and the bed dipped as he joined me. I fed him some eggs, and he stared at me intently as he ate them. I cleaned his mouth, and before I knew it, we were kissing. I put the tray on the bedside table, as I kissed him passionately.

He attacked my neck, and I let out a loud moan. His hand moved from my neck, to my shoulder, to the middle of my chest, and coming to stop on my stomach. He caressed it, trying to ease the cramps, as he kissed me. Gabriel was very thoughtful, and I loved him even more for it. I paused when I saw that I'd stained the bed, and I groaned in embarrassment. I avoided his stare and closed my eyes. "Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed", he said, but there was no way I couldn't be embarrassed.

"Wanna go shower while I wash the bedspread?", he asked. "No, I'll do it", I said, not wanting him to see my blood. "Jola, you have cramps, let me help you. I'm your boyfriend, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Its completely natural", he said, and I nodded. "I'm sorry", I said softly.

"Don't say that. Its just a reassurance you'll carry my kids one day", he said, and I stared at him in surprise. "Your kids?", I asked, and smiled. He looked away, blushing. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay?", he said and tried to change the subject. I let it go, for now. I yelped in surprise when he picked me up, bride style and carried me to the bathroom.

He put me in the tub, and prepared the hot water. He helped me undress, and I wasn't in the least shy at him seeing me naked. He smiled at me, and kissed my forehead. "I'll go throw these in the wash okay?", he said, and I nodded. He left me, and I sighed as I dipped my head in the hot water. I still couldn't believe Gabriel and I had become official, he was my boyfriend, and I was his girlfriend.

Jer was my friend again, it all just seemed too good to be true and I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming or not. Turned out I wasn't. I left the tub, and got out. I wrapped the towel round my body and glanced around. Gabriel wasn't in the room, and I walked slowly to my bag to pick up new panties, and a pad.

My eyes glazed over the present the girls had given me, and I smiled. I didn't have the time to check it out yesterday, so I brought out what was in it. I gasped in shock when I saw the lacy material I held in my hands. The girls had bought a see through lingerie for me, scratch that, this wasn't even a lingerie, it couldn't be classified as a cloth, cause it hid nothing. Really girls?

Gabby had said it would all make sense eventually. Apparently, they'd bought a lingerie cause they thought Gabriel and I were gonna do the deed. I shook my head and put the material back in its place. I wore my panties just the same time Gabriel came in.

"Hey, do you feel better now?", he asked. "Yeah", I said, and tied the towel around me tighter. He went to his bag, and brought out a huge hoodie. He moved closer to me, and gave it to me. "Here, wear it", he said. I removed the towel, and he smiled. I held up my arms and motioned for him to wear it for me. "Ugh", I chuckled when it ruffled my hair. He laughed and patted my hair. "Thank you", I said. I bent down when the cramps started and groaned. "Hey", he said, and carried me to the bed. He touched my forehead, and got worried. "You're burning up", he said.