Epilogue

"J!", I screamed. "Uh oh", I heard her mutter and shuffle. I took a breath to calm myself before offering a smile. It was more of teeth grinding in anger but a smile nonetheless. I opened the door, and zoomed in on her. "Whatever you think I did, I promise it wasn't me" "Really?", I pranced towards her. I looked like a predator hunting her prey with a sinister smile on my face. Oh she was going to get it alright.

"It was Dare who did it", she pointed at the tall boy who was busy watching the drama and I spared him a glance. "Oh don't you dare, Jecintha. I am not taking the blame for this one", he raised his hands in surrender. I turned back to J, who gulped before showing Dare the finger. "Okay J. Think happy thoughts. Food, ice cream", she snapped her fingers. "Gabriel"

I paused in my steps and stared at her. Anger doubling and she shook her head. "I shouldn't have said that. Damn" I advanced in on her again, and she evaded me and ran to Dare. "Now now sister, you know what I say about personal space" "If you don't protect me from this demon", she pointed at me. "I'll-", she whispered in his ear. I watched Dare's eyes widen in fear and he shook his head. "You wouldn't", he said. "Don't dare me. I'm desperate"

Dare turned to me and I folded my arms. "Okay Teddy", he stood up slowly. J hid behind him and echoed his movement. "I'm sure there's a valid reason why you're angry", he started. "You don't say", I spat. "But J's your sister. You love her, you don't want to kill her now, do you?" I growled in response. He turned to J and grunted. "What the hell did you do to piss her off?" "It's a long story, okay?"

I honed in on them, and they shifted backwards from me. "Do you really wanna know what she did?", I asked. "If you would be so kind", he smiled awkwardly. I brought out my phone and showed him the crime. "She", I pointed at her. "Made an edit of me sleeping, and snoring and compared me with a bear!", I yelled. I showed him the evidence, the thirty-three seconds of embarrassment I'd watched in horror.

It was a video of me snoring, but that wasn't what made me mad. It was the edits J'd done on it. Every time I'd snored loudly, dragging it higher, a bear roared. She then put my sleepy face on the bear and made me look like I was roaring when I was just snoring. At the end of the video, I watched in amazement as Dare lied on the floor, bawling.

J collapsed on him and let out what sounded like whales dying. It was truly the worst. If the video was directed at someone else and not me, I'd have laughed too. But it's not fun when you're the object of ridicule. Hence, my anger. "As if that wasn't enough, J sent it to the girls!" Dare increased his laughter and I watched them in pain.

"Tell me you didn't", he turned to J. "It was too funny for only me to see it", she defended. I growled and moved closer. They stood up quickly and backed away from me. "I'm sorry okay?", she looked anything but. I walked closer, they took a step back. "I'll do anything, anything. As long as you don't kill me", she offered. I paused and stared at her. "Anything?" "Shit", she muttered, probably regretting her offer.

"Anything" I smirked evilly, and nodded. "Fine", I took a deep breath and stopped stalking them. "You're gonna regret that", Dare said. "Tell me about it", she rolled her eyes, then turned to me. "Alright, hit me. What do you want me to do?" I rubbed my hands and stared at her. Truthfully, I didn't want her to do anything but I was gonna torment her mentally by keeping her guessing. She deserved it. "I'll tell you later", I moved closer and smirk. "You don't know when it's gonna hit you sis"

"Ugh. Just tell me now", she whined. I shrugged and sat on her bed. When she saw I wasn't a threat anymore, she released Dare and sighed. He smiled and sat on the ottoman and crossed his legs. His posture nice and neat like him. "Senior year is starting tomorrow. Psyched?", he asked. "Yeah, of course I'm psyched", I whooped. "Our little sister is no longer little anymore", J pitched in.