Chapter Seventy-Three

"You are killing it" Jillian shouted causing them to laugh. They were having their photoshoot and she decided to tag along.

Naomi was in the middle of doing her single shoots before she and Josiah would take them together. Jillian and Noami were also planning to meet up with Najomi and then go shopping.

A few minutes later she was done and chose the photos she liked the best.

"That was so tiring," she said downing the bottle of water that she brought for this purpose. She took a seat next to Jillian as it was Josiah's turn to start taking his pictures.

"Look at how he is looking at you," Jillian said pushing Naomi's shoulder so she would not miss it. She saw Josiah making eye contact with her and she looked blushed.

"I want a relationship" Jillian groaned causing Noami's head to snap into her direction.

"What happened to your basketball player?" she asked because Jillian never mentioned that they broke up.

"We didn't work out. We both travel a lot because of our jobs and now that the holidays are over we don't see each other a lot" she shrugged like it was nothing.

"You called it quits?" Naomi asked her and Jillian laughed.

"I didn't dump him, we both came to the decision that we would remain friends with benefits," she said the last part to herself.

"You are banging your ex" Naomi choked while laughing.

"It feels good without the attachments but if any of us get in another relationship then it is over" she replied to Naomi.

Almost two hours later and all the pictures were done. Jillian and Noami even ended up taking goofy pictures which turned out amazing.

"Here's my card" Josiah hands Naomi his black card. They would be going their opposite ways since Josiah would start fixing things in the nursery. He was in charge of all the building while Naomi would be decorating.

"I love you be safe," Josiah says kissing her lips.

"I love you too," she said pulling away from him.

"I can't wait until my niece gets here," Jillian said leading them to her car.

"I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. But I know for a fact that I will be missing this huge belly" she places her hand on her stomach and baby Namiah kicked.

"Have you and my brother picked out a name?" Jillian asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yes and no I can't tell you" Naomi stopped her knowing that she would ask. They decided to wait until after the baby was born to announce her name.

"Why?" Jillian begged pulling up outside of the Patterson's home. Najomi was staying with her parents after her ex found out where she was staying. He was now locked up seeing as he violated the restraining order and stalked her at her job.

"Hey twin" she greeted Naomi when she got in the car.

"Hey Jillian" she smiled at her.

They both greeted her and then started their journey to the mall.

"Please let's not spend too much because they are just going to get messy" Naomi pleaded with them. She was okay with buying her baby anything but knowing her sister and best friend they would go overboard.

"Gucci?" Najomi asked and Jillian grinned.

"she is a newborn and she does not need to be wearing Gucci. It's ok for her pictures but she won't be out of the house until the six weeks end" Naomi said when they started to pick up things.

Her phone vibrated telling her she got a message from someone. She rolled her eyes after she saw the message from Josiah.

Don't worry about the price of things, our first baby deserves to be spoiled.

"Ok but only a few things," she said and the girls squealed and started going crazy.

"No way, she does not need a two hundred and fifty dollar shoe" she shook her head frantically but Jillian shrugged her shoulders before adding it to the basket.

"Your aunts are going to drive me crazy" Naomi said talking to her stomach.

They spent another thirty minutes in the store before they went to another expensive store. After that message from Josiah Naomi decided to let loose but not overspend.

"Have you too chosen a wedding date yet?" Najomi asked her when they sat in the mall to eat. Naomi was craving some pepperoni pizza with wings so they made a quick stop.

"No, but we both know it's sometime next year after I give birth and my body is back to normal," she said taking a bite out of her pizza.

"How much have we spent so far?" she asked and they both looked at each other.

"They have the best lemonade would you like for me to get you some?" Jillian tried to change the subject but Noami quickly caught on to it.

"Yes and while you're at it pass me the receipts" she extends her hand but Jillian was already out of her seat.

"How much?" Naomi turns to her twin who was placing her AirPods in.

"Yes," she said trying not to laugh.

"Najomi I am so serious," Naomi said removing one of the AirPods.

"Maybe five-seven thousand," she said being generous.

"That is what I am trying to avoid. Baby Na-" she started but stopped when she almost said her name.

"Continue," Najomi said removing her AirPods and this time Naomi did the exact thing that she did.

"So her name starts with Na" she stated looking at Naomi for confirmation.

"Who said that?" Naomi asked playing dumb. Jillian came back with three lemonades and handed one to each girl.

"Have you packed a hospital bag?" Najomi asked because she thought Naomi would have a hospital birth.

"I am having a home birth but I will pack one for emergency purposes" she replied taking a sip of the lemonade before gagging.

"Hahaha, what happened?" Jillian asked her seeing Naomi scrunch her face.

"Too sour," she said finally getting the horrid taste out of her mouth.

They sat and conversed for a few more minutes before they continued to shop against Naomi's will. ANdy came and collected some of the bags because of how much they bought.

The girls also visited other baby stores that Noami would have suggested in the first place.

"Who lets their newborn wear Burberry, Gucci, Louis Vitton?" she asked them on the car ride home.

Josiah texted her to let her know that everything was already fixed. He painted the nursery the color they both agreed on.m

The next few days were spent going to doctor's appointments and also adding the finishing touches to the nursery.

Soon everything was prepared and they waited for the arrival of their baby girl.