Chapter Sixty-Seven

The dinner at the Patterson's was optional for the others. But they chose to go seeing as they didn't have anything else planned.

"I am so excited," Naomi said with a big grin. She could finally share the secret that they have been hiding.

"Me too," Josiah said trying to act enthusiastically in hopes of not getting caught.

They walked upstairs to the mansion together hand in hand.

"I still can't believe you got me a car, again" Naomi exaggerated looking back at her blue Lamborghini Aventador. She drove it to the house after she had to beg Josiah.

Although he got the car he was not prepared for her to drive such a fast car.

"Merry Christmas, mom" she called her for the first time.

"Merry Christmas baby," Christine said pulling her into a hug.

"Merry Christmas dad," she said and he pulls her into a tight hug. They did the same with Josiah and the others who joined behind them.

Soon they walked into the living room and Najomi grinned when she saw her sister.

"I missed you," she said although they spoke so many times on the phone.

"We were on the phone before I got here" Naomi laughed and she joined in. When they turned around everyone was looking at them, specifically Naomi.

"What?" she asked and they looked away. Josiah on the other hand was dying on the inside.

"Let's not waste any more time dinner is ready," Christine said leading them into the dining room.

"This smells wonderful" Caralyn complimented them.

"Thank you, it better taste just as good" she laughed. They sat around the table and held hands to pray.

"This is roast is amazing," Caesar said and Christine chuckled a but.

"That was all Winston," she said looking at him with a smile.

Naomi ate in silence as she listened to the noise the forks made when it hit against the glass.

"You ok?" Josiah whispered in her ear before kissing the same spot.

"Yeah," she said and they all ate happily.

~

Phylis looked around her cell that she was in. As of now, she had no cellmates, but she knew someone would be arriving soon. She couldn't believe what her life came to.

She was spending Christmas in a cell and unlike the movies, no one could help her. Her own husband didn't even want to visit her, why would he.

She did kidnap and almost had him killed. That was her biggest regret ever and also choosing those men to do her dirty work.

They were just desperate men looking for a come up and as soon as they saw the money involved, they went with it.

"You look lonely over there" she heard someone say from the other side. This has been the same person who spoke to her since she got in here.

"Leave that lady alone" she heard another voices say and she turned to see a somewhat familiar face.

"Wait-" she started but she got cut off.

"Yes it's me," the lady said looking away. Things have been very hard on her simply because other prisoners had it out for her. Then there were the ones who were in for similar crimes.

Phylis turned around so she was facing the wall.

"Cellmate 1904, you have a mail" one of the workers said banging on the cell. She threw it down and Phylis went to inspect it seeing as it was open.

She looked at the name and frowned. She didn't know anyone by the name Francessa Prince.

Hi Phylis, it's me Francessa your friend from the mom club.
Best of luck to you and I will be coming to visit you soon.
It might be a while seeing I was told you can't have visitors.
All we go well and I really hope they reconsider.
Nice to finally be able to send you this letter. I am making sure that I Call you as soon as they allow you to be able to talk to outsiders. I'll be Added to the list so be aware. Hope to visit you soon.
                                                                  Francesca.

She looked down trying to figure out who this person was before looking back at the letter.

"Oh," she said when it finally clicked.

~

Once they all finished eating they broke off into small conversations.

"Are you ready?" Naomi asked Josiah and he smiled.

"Yes love" he replied before standing up and clearing his throat.

"Naomi and I have something to announce," he said giving them the looked to be prepared.

"What is it?" Caralyn and Christine asked trying to act dumb.

"Yes, tell us," Blake said pulling his chair closer to the table.

"I'm pregnant" she announced with a big smile.

"Oh my gosh," Christine squealed and went to pull her into a hug.

"Congrats sis," Najomi said pulling her into a hug although she already knew.

"Congrats brother," James said giving Josiah a side hug. They both decided to drop the situation seeing as Josiah was not even interested in the company. But one thing he would not forget is the betrayal.

"Thank you," Naomi said and Blake and Josiah did a bro handshake.

"You hear that Winston we are having grandkids," Johnathan said to him with a laugh.

Caesar congratulated the couple before taking his seat next to his beautiful girlfriend.

"How far along are you?" the ladies asked.

"Almost two months. We were gonna wait to tell you since-" she dragged on before becoming quiet.

"I am so excited," Christine said happily but the fun fact was she already knew. Najomi can't keep anything to herself and she broke and spilled the beans.

They all spent time together before some had to leave. Johnathan, Blake, James, and Jillian would be leaving.

"Bye bestie I love you" Jillian pulls Naomi into a hug.

"I love you more," Noami said kissing her on her cheek.

"MiMi is having a baby," Blake said and she hugged him tight. He was like the brother she wished she had.

"Take care of my nephew" he teased and she pushed him away laughing.

"Drive safe," she said after hugging all of them.

They all departed ways and Josiah went to the car to get the bag they packed. When he went up to Naomi's room she was removing her clothes.

"You look gorgeous," he said admiring her body.

"Mhm," she hummed while wrapping her hair up.

"You know what I noticed?" she asks him getting his attention.

"What?" he replied wanting to hear what she had to say.

"It was like they were not surprised when we announced," she said causing Josiah to gulp.

"They weren't" he admitted to her.

"You told them without me?" she pouted and he shook his head no.

"Some figured it out," he said as she walked into the bathroom.

"I love you" he called after her.

"I love you too" she shouted then a question came to his mind.

"What is your dream proposal?"

Next chapter there will be a time jump :)