Chapter Forty-Seven

"I don't want to do it" Naomi told Christine and Winston. They just told her that a television host wanted to interview them as a family. 

"At least think about it" she tried to change Naomi's mind but her mind was already set on her not doing it. 

"I don't feel like talking to someone about my private matters. They are going to try and dig into the past and we all have things we hope won't surface around" she responded before standing up. 

Najomi sat quietly because she did not want to do the interview. The public did not need to know everything all they needed to know is that they were back together.

"Are you leaving?" Christine asked her when she saw her standing up. Today was supposed to be some form of family outing but this conversation was brought up. 

"I need to check on my boyfriend," she said blushing at the word. She still couldn't believe that she found a person like Josiah.

"Sorry we brought that up," Winston said and Naomi nodded. 

"Take care," she said pulling them into a hug. When she got to her twin she placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"See you tomorrow?" Najomi asked discreetly and Noami whispered a quick yes.

When they all parted ways Naomi made her way to her car and started the journey to Josiah's house. 

The ride was filled with her listening to music and dancing in her seat. 

When she pulled up the guards opened the gates for her to enter the property.

"Thank you," she said when she put her window down. They gave her a head nod and she parked in front of the house.

Rosa opened the door for her and pulled her into a hug. 

"It's good that you are here, Josiah has not been down all morning and I tried to bring him food but he refused," Rosa said to Naomi who was listening carefully. 

She walked up the stairs to the door where Josiah's room was. There was still a lot of places she has not been to in this house.

"Siah," she said but he did not reply. 

"Baby?" she called out pushing the double doors open. Josiah was stretched out in the bed wearing office clothes. His tye was sitting on one side while his feet were hanging off the opposite side. 

She walked up to him and saw that his eyes were closed. 

"Siah" she called out but he was fast asleep. The last few days he did not get any sleep so now he was knocked out. She did not want to wake him up so she started to slowly remove his clothes. 

He moved around in the bed before one of his eyes opened. 

"MiMi?" he said looking at the figure sitting at the end of the bed. 

"You're up" Naomi replied happily. 

"Now you need to eat so I can run your shower" she continued and he stared at her. 

He patted the spot next to him and she moved closer before she felt him pulling her closer to him. Her head was laying on his chest and she could hear his heartbeat. 

"How are you feeling?" she asked him touching his forehead which was a little warm.

"Tired," Josiah said checking his phone and that was when he saw the message he was waiting for. 

He threw his phone on the bed and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

Naomi looked at his phone and saw the message.

We were able to track the phone - Techperson

She went to his closet and found him a change of clothes so that when he came out of the shower they could go. 

There was also another message from the unknown number and instead it was a video Johnathan tied up. His clothes were bloody as if he was beaten and his head hangs to the side. 

The person moved closer and you could see his chest going up and down.

A gasp left her lips when she saw a cut coming from the side of his face. As much as Johnathan accused her of theft and belittled her, he didn't deserve this. 

She looked at the background and that was when she saw how familiar it looked to her. 

She racked her brain trying to remember when she saw that symbol before. It was very small but she remembered being there before. 

FLASHBACK 

Naomi rushed into the dark alley breathing heavily. She peeked around the corner hoping she lost them.

"Did you see where she went?" one of the guys asked the other after she just disappeared. 

"There are not many places that she could go to. This is a dead-end unless she went into the alley" she heard them say and her breath quicken. 

She slowly backed up and that was when she saw a small opening. She stepped back not paying attention and her foot stepped on one of the trash bags causing their head to move in her direction. 

"You heard that?" the oldest asks licking his chapped lips. 

Naomi heard footsteps approaching and she ducked under the opening before they could spot her. She started running until she saw an old warehouse.

As far as she knew it was said to be abandoned since the government shut it down for health reasons. 

She looked behind her before making a dash to the side door. 

"D and D," she said reading what she saw on the inside.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"D and D," she said out loud. 

"What?" Josiah asked in confusion while wondering why she was in a daze. 

"I know where this place is," she told him and he quickly finished what he was doing. 

"How?" he ask her while putting on a random pair of shie that went with his outfit. 

"Long story and I will tell you one day," she said and they quickly made their way out his roo,. 

"It's the abandon warehouse on Crobery street," she told him. 

Andy was sitting in the living room when he saw Naomi and Josiah hurrying down the stairs. 

"I need you to take us to this address" he showed him and they all rushed to the car.

Josiah sent a message to all his siblings in the group chat that they created for this purpose. 

His phone started ringing and he saw that it was his bank. 

"Am I speaking with Mr. Josian Maelburn?" the man on the phone asked. 

"Yes," he answered quickly. 

"Sir, I have called to inform you that due to it being a last-minute transaction we were not able to transfer the sum of fifty million dollars to the offshore account. But we can have it done by the end of the week". 

Don't forget to vote and leave a feedback. Next chapter will be up by tonight or tomorrow morning. Things are about to go down :)