Chapter Twenty

Today marks one month since Naomi has been working at Maelburn Corporation.

After the whole break-in scandal Maelburn Corporation received more attention than ever. Josiah added extra security around as a safety precaution. All his employees underwent a polygraph test, which came they all passed.

Today was the day that Naomi would be leaving for Atlanta. After a few days of deciding, she chose today, her day off.

"Do you need any help?" Jillian asked entering Naomi's room.

Naomi and Jillian became close during the month she has worked for Maelburn Corporation. Naomi was leaving the restaurant with Sam when they accidentally bumped into each other.

"Are you sure you want to tag along? You can always change your mind" Naomi tells Jillian.

Jillian wanted to visit Atlanta wit Naomi in her words she said a change of scenery.

"Yes, I want to come along. Things have become way to awkward at home the last few weeks" Jillian said taking a seat on her bed.

Ever since the argument that Johnathan and Phylis had in front of everyone, their marriage has been on an eggshell.

Phylis even brought up the situation where Josiah was chosen as the heir to the company instead of James.

"You do need a change," Naomi said placing the last pair of shoes in the suitcase.

Derek, Jillian's driver, entered the room and took both suitcases to the car.

Naomi double-checked her apartment just in case there was something she did not see.

She entered the car and they made the drive to the LAX where the private jet was waiting.

Josiah used his connections and had a car waiting for both girls when they landed.

"How do you feel about meeting them?" Jillian asked the question Naomi was dreading.

She thought about her reply for a while.

"I don't know how to feel, the good thing about it is that I am an adult who makes my own decision," Naomi says while shrugging.

"Cheers to that" Jillian said and they both took a sip of champagne.

The plane ride was four hours and twenty minutes long. They both fell asleep an hour after boarding the plane.

They were awoken by the captain saying that they will be landing.

"That flight took forever," Jillian said placing her shades on.

"I second that," they both said. They were wearing comfortable Adidas outfits.

They walked through the airport gaining attention from others who were inside.

"You have got to be kidding me" Jillian curses under her breath when people started walking their way.

"Run," Naomi said and they both took off pulling along their suitcases. They did not take any bodyguards with them which was a stupid idea,

They looked around for the sign with their names before seeing a man dressed in a suit holding the banner.

"That way," they said rushing towards him with the crowd following behind them.

"Ms. Naomi Campbell and Ms. Jill-" he started.

"Yes that's us," they both said cutting him off. He saw the crowd behind them and quickly lead them to the limo that was waiting.

He took their luggage and they dashed for the car.

"Whew, that was fun," Jillian said laughing.

"Never again," Naomi said trying to catch her breath.

The driver came into the limo and introduced himself as Steven.

They sat in the back holding small conversations and scroll through their phones.

Naomi decided she wanted to stay in a hotel because she doesn't trust them that much to stay at their house.

"Hello" she answered the phone seeing Monica's name.

"Are you here yet?" she asked.

"Yes, we are pulling up to the hotel," Naomi told her.

"You don't need a hotel," Monica said trying to change her mind.

"It's what we are comfortable with," she told her birth mother.

"Oh Okay," she answered.

"Just let me know when you are on your way here" Monica replied and hanged up.

Naomi rolled her eyes before placing her phone into the bag that she brought.

"Is she still mad?" Jillian asked and Naomi nodded her head.

~

Josiah finished his coffee before calling Sam to his office.

"Yes sir," she said with a seductive smile.

"Since Naomi will be gone for the next two days I want you to fill in as my temporary assistant," he told her and she nodded eagerly.

"Yes, Mr. Maelburn" she replied.

"Please get me a refill of coffee from across the street," he said and she quickly nodded.

Normally he had one coffee everyday but things at work have been hectic. He is still in the process of choosing which employees to send to France.

He missed having Naomi in his presence. She had this thing about her that made his day better.

Sam returned with his coffee a few minutes later and watched him take a sip.

"What do you need me to do?" she asked taking a seat in the chair in front of him.

"Theses files need to be analyzed and organized in their correct orders," he said.

Sam took up the papers making sure to show off her cleavage.

She walked into the office next door making sure to sway her hips as she walked.

Josiah was sitting in his chair replying to emails when he felt some movement in his pants.

"What the fuck?" he hissed looking down at the bulge in his pants.

He started to feel hot all fo a sudden so he quickly stood up and pushed his chair back.

"Are you okay sir?" Sam asked with a small smirk when she saw the bulge in his pants.

"Please leave," Josiah told her.

"Okay, she said bending over causing her skirt to ride up her hips.

Josiah pushed the door of his bathroom open and washed his face thinking it would help.

Sam entered the bathroom and stood watching him move around in frustration.

"Let me help," she said pulling him along. Josiah's body moved on its own free will.

Sam pushed him into the chair lightly and started to unbuckle his pants.

She rubbed him through his boxers and just when she was going to remove it, someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Maelburn".