Chapter Twleve

"Slow down," Sam told Naomi as she took another shot of vodka. After the mail she from her birth mother, Naomi went on a bender.

"I need this" Naomi told Sam as she waited for the effects of the vodka to kick in.

Naomi was light-weight and she was starting to regret her decision, once she felt a burning sensation in her chest.

"You don't look too good," Sam said when she saw Naomi started rocking back and forth. She quickly grabbed her hands and placed one on her shoulders for balance.

"B-bathroom" Naomi managed to stutter when she felt the tug in her stomach.

Sam quickly pushed through the crowd of people as they made their way to the bathroom.

Naomi barely made her way into the stall when everything she consumed started coming up. Sam placed paper towels on the floor so Naomi could get on her knees.

Naomi's hair curls were sitting perfectly thanks to the styling gel she used.

Sam held her hair up once it started to fall onto her face.

"Ugh" Naomi groaned out of frustration. She flushed the toilet along with the paper towel and went to rinse her mouth.

"Here," Sam said handing Naomi her purse.

"Thanks," Naomi said once she was done. They exit the bathroom ad made their way to the bar.

"What would you like?" the same bartender asked checking her out.

Naomi was wearing a skin-tight red dress that hugged her figure.

"Water, please," she said taking a seat.

"Shit" she heard Sam curse from behind her>

"What?" she turned around and ask when her eyes met those of her boss.

"Oh my God," she said placing her head down so she won't be recognized.

"Too late," Sam said when they started making their way towards them.

"Hey Mimi," Tony said with a flirtatious smile.

Sam looked at the two before turning towards Josiah.

"Hello Mr. Maelburn," she said smiling.

He nodded but kept his eyes on Naomi as she drank from a water bottle.

"I thought you would be at a strip club," she said to Tony.

"And for your info, my name is not Mimi it is Naomi" she slurred a little.

"Yes we were but the strippers were boring. So we decided to come to this club owned by us" he laughed.

"Josiah," she said drunkenly.

Sam stood back watching in jealousy as they interacted. Sam has been crushing on Josiah since she first started working their three years ago.

"How much did you  drink?" Josiah asked.

"Three may four, five," she said counting on her fingers.

"Why did you drink?" he asks her.

Naomi did not want to go into details about what happened. Before she could say anything Sam beat her to it.

"Her birth mother sent her a letter," she said shrugging.

"That was not your place to say anything, "Noami said standing up.

She stumbled because of how fast she stood up.

"Woah there, "Tony said helping her.

"Let's just go," Josiah said holding her arm.

" I will call my uber" Naomi said trying to get her phone.

"Don't worry we will take you both home" Josiah said motioning towards Tony and himself.

Sam rolled her eyes and walked behind Tony who made it to the exit.

Josiah helped a drunk Naomi to the car.

"You are the most handsome man I have ever seen," she said causing his cheek to redden.

"Thank you, you are the most beautiful girl I have met," he said when she placed a hand on his cheek.

"Y-you like black girls?" she asks sleepily.

"Yes," he answered.

"Do you like me?" she asks and he was not prepared for that question.

"You don't like me," she said with a pout.

"Of course I do," he said assuring her.

"My mother didn't like me. She said I was a burden before leaving me at the orphanage" Naomi told him.

He felt really bad because no child should ever be called a burden. He was raised by his mother and truly do not know what he would be without her.

"Your not a burden," he told her and they finally made it to the car.

When he placed her in the back seat she was already fast asleep.

He entered the passenger seat as Sam directed Tony towards her house.

"Mimi" Tony called trying to waker her up.

"Hmm?" she asks still sleeping.

"What's your address?" he asks her.

"Yea" she replied causing them to laugh.

"I'll just take her to my house. She still has a few things over there" Josiah said causing Sam to gasp.

"She stayed with you?" she asks being inquisitive.

Josiah ignored her and started scrolling through his phone.

Sam watched as he scrolled through his phone.

What does she have that I don't?

Is it the hair? the skin?

All those questions ran through her head as they pulled up to her apartment complex.

"Thanks," she said getting out and slamming the door.

"She likes you," Tony said causing Josiah to look at him.

"Yes right," he said not believing.

"I am being serious," Tony said causing Josiah to laugh.

"I guess I need to add a new rule," he said jokingly.

"We both know there is a certain employee that you wouldn't mind crushing on you," Tony said with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, and who is that?" Josiah ask.

"The one you taking home tonight" he laughed.

Josiah thought about it for a minute before seeing the error of his ways.

"This is not professional at all," he said looking at Naomi in the back seat.

"You think," Tony said sarcastically.

"At least if there are any rumors at work I would know who is responsible. We made sure we were not seen or followed by the paparazzi's" Josiah told Tony/

Tony pulled up into his driveway after typing in the code which Josiah needed to change. Bianca knew the code and he was not feeling safe with that happening.

"Thanks, T," he said when he exited the car. He made his way to the back and picked Naomi up bridal style.

Tony exit the car ensuring that it was locked.

"You remember where your room is located?" Josiah asked when they entered the house.

Tony nodded his head and left making his way upstairs.

"Where am I?" Naomi asked waking up.

"At my house" Josiah answered helping her up the stairs.  They made their way to the room that she stayed in.

Naomi flopped herself onto the bed going to sleep.

"You need to change your clothes," Josiah told her.

"Do it for me please".