Chapter Sixty-Eight

the one" Naomi said looking around the beautiful kitchen. They have been looking for houses for almost a month now and they found the perfect one.

"You sure?" Josiah asks resting his hand on her now four-month stomach.

"It's four-bedroom and four bathrooms with all the extra things we will need like a gym," she said to him. 

"Ok I will contact the realtor, now you go home and rest," he said leading her to the car.

"I still can't believe the internet doesn't know we are expecting. Do you think we should announce it before or after the gender reveal?" she asked him and he thought about it.

"Maybe when you are closer to your due date. I know you are scared and if they find out and something happens there will be a lot of negative energy" he explained and she shook her head in understanding.

She had checkups every two weeks to make sure that everything is straight with her and baby Bean. She started calling the baby that name after she finished the first trimester.

She didn't want to call the baby "it"  so she resorted to calling it bean. She also had a small procedure coming up in a week in which her doctor will sew her cervix closed.

"You need to feed your babies," Naomi said when they started the car ride.

"What does my babies feel like eating now?" he played along with her.

"Daddy wants to know what you feel like eating," she said placing her hand on her small bump.

"Baby wants some spicy buffalo wings" she tried to persuade him. The doctor warned her against eating a lot of spicy foods. But that was one of her biggest cravings alongside sweet treats.

"Not" he objected looking away so she wouldn't pout.

"Your father is being mean," she said looking out the window with a pout on her face.

"I'll get you some mild wings," he said ending the discussion.

"Lonely, I'm Mrs. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mrs. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely"

"Hahahaha, when did you become lonely?" Josiah laughed while questioning her. She ignored him and continued to sing the song.

"Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't say no to me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?"

She song off key and added her own words into the lyrics.

Josiah looked over at her and saw her shaking a little.

"Are you crying?" he asked her but she turned her head away.

"Why would I be crying?" she said softly before pulling out her phone.

"I'll get you mild and I will get hot wings and you can have some of mine," he said and her head snapped to look at him.

"Yes," she grinned wiping away her fake tears.

~

"You are almost ready to give birth and I want to go back home" Sam complained looking around the motel they were at. They were constantly moving simply because they didn't want to be recognized.

"I can't fly and it's not like we can go back anyways. The life we had is over because someone wanted to be greedy. Why did you even include me in the first place?" Bianca ranted. She had to deal with a baby she couldn't take care of and an annoying woman she can't tolerate.

"Your baby daddy will probably forgive you" Sam shrugs her shoulders.

"I think you are forgetting we have a warrant out for our arrest. These fake identities are the only thing helping us. You need to get a job because by the looks of things we aren't going anywhere" she said taking a seat on the small twin bed.

The plan was for her to somehow give the baby to James. She didn't think much into it and the only person who could help her would probably have her arrested.

"There is no place for me to work. I don't know how to work in a fast food place or a supermarket" Sam answered snarkily.

"If you didn't spend most of the money on that stupid phone we wouldn't be struggling this much. There are so many more inexpensive phones but you just had to get an iPhone" Bianca shouted at her. This was another reason she wanted to getaway. Both Bianca and Sam constantly butted heads which made it harder for them to live with each other.

"As soon as I have this baby we are parting ways," she said finally. She had enough of having to deal with Sam's childish behavior. She had to be the responsible one in the situation.

"You can't do that" Sam interjected.

"Why not?" Bianca asked and Sam looked away. She didn't have a reason but as much as she hated to say it, without Bianca she would have been arrested.

"It's best if I put the baby up for adoption," Bianca said staring at herself through the small wall mirror.

~

Naomi and Josiah finally arrived at their current house. Rosa was busy in the kitchen working on some of the decor. She often redesigned the house for them.

"I am so tired," she said rubbing her shoulders. It felt as if she slept on the wrong side of the bed.

"In about five minutes, do you need something?" she asked in a worried tone.

"some chamomile tea to help me sleep," she said around the same time Josiah walked inside the house.

"Do you want me to bring it upstairs for you?" Risa asked Naomi and she smiled. She felt very sleepy all of a sudden and she was not about to refuse her body.

She went onto the bed and curled up into the comforter. Josiah walked in and took a sear next to her.

"What's wrong?" she asked and he let out a sigh.

"It's Tony and hid drama" he answered but she could tell something was bothering him.

Next chapter will be good.