Chapter Forty-Eight

"We need to go" Sam rushed into the house after barely making it back unseen.

"Why?" Bianca asked frantically.

"We have to leave," Sam said not going into details. Yes, they were the ones involved in Johnathan's kidnapping.

But they did not do it by themselves. The idea came from someone they are very close to and they jumped at the chance of getting the money.

"The police found him," she said when she saw that Bianca was not moving.

"Where are we going? We didn't get the money" she responded breathing heavily.

"I will think of something," Sam said and her head looked pass the door of James' office. James always kept money in his office for an emergency.

"Grab whatever you can because we need to be on the next flight out of here," She said running to the office door. She went through all his drawers until she finally found a lot of cash.

She stuffed more than thirty thousand into her purse.

"Let's go" she heard Bianca shout from outside. She looked up and her eyes met with the camera.

"Shit" she cursed but she did not have enough time to delete the footage.

They both pulled their luggage to her car and started the ride to the airport. Most of the road was blocked and the traffic was long.

"What did she say?" Bianca asked Sam to talk about Phylis. Phylis was the main one behind this and she reached out to the two.

She thought her husband was having an affair and the thought of him leaving her made her crazy. She needed him.

She had a lifestyle to maintain and when she remembered the encounter in Josiah's office she was livid with him.

"I couldn't get a hold of her " Sam replied maneuvering through the line.

It took them around thirty minutes to get there and when they did they hurried inside. The car was left in a parking spot and the key was left in the car.

She went to the lady at the counter and quickly got her attention.

"What flights do you have that will be leaving?" she asks looking back at Bianca who was rubbing her stomach.

"We have flights departing for Jamaica, China, United Kingdom, and Paris in the next hour" Katia, the aviation clerk said.

"We'll have to tickets to the United Kingdom, please," Sam said the same time the huge screen started showing breaking news.

"BILLIONAIRE JOHNATHAN HUTCHINSON WAS FOUND IN AN ABANDON WAREHOUSE" flashed across the screen.

"I'll just need all your paperwork," Katia said and Sam and Bianca both handed their work. They had to ait a few minutes for it to be processed.

"Here are your tickets" she handed them to Sam after she paid.

They sat in the waiting area, Sam bounced her leg nervously while Bianca just chewed on her nails. It was finally time for them to board the flight and they did.

"Passengers, this is your captain speaking. We will be having a little delay so sit tight" the man's voice said over the intercom.

"We are going to get busted" Bianca whispered looking around.

~
Josiah and Naomi finally pulled up to the building. Andy let them off close to the scene since they were surrounded by police and the Paparazzi's.