Chapter Forty-Nine

It has been a month since the whole incident and things were starting to go back to normal. 

James found it weird how Bianca and Sam both disappeared until he watched his security footage. He didn't think much of it, he thought it was payback for not holding his end of the deal. 

Today was the trial of Monica Campbell and her husband. Devontae was not involved in the incident so he was let out on bond. 

"Are you ready?" Josiah asked Naomi looking at her outfit. He bit down on his lips as his eyes trailed up and down her body. 

"Do you like what you see?" she asks teasingly while applying lipgloss.  

"Like? No, I love it" he said going closer and placing both his hands on her waist. He rests his head in the crook of her neck and started placing kisses down her neck. 

"Mhmm," she said slightly breathless. 

"Baby we need to go or we will never make it," she said feeling him against her butt.

Their relationship has been going great and so far they had no arguments. Their bond also grew and they could talk to each other about anything. 

The public was also aware of their relationship and like any other couple, they got their negative and positive comments.

But they did not seal the deal. 

Naomi was ready but she was not sure about how she would approach the situation.

"Fine" he pouted and she turned around to kiss his lips while grinning. 

"Maybe after," she said with a smirk. Josiah was shocked at her boldness and he could tell she was also shocked. 

They both walked out of her apartment and made their way to her car. Josiah started spending some nights with her since he said he loved how homey it was. 

"Who's driving?" she asks and he took the keys from her. He opened the door for her and closed it when she got in. 

The car ride was forty-five minutes long and the whole ride Josiah's hand was rested on her thigh. He would rub them slowly while he drove with one hand.

"Josiah" she whined when he started rubbing to close to her lady parts.

"What" he chuckled lowly and she folded her arms across her chest. It pushed her boob up and that caught Josiah's attention. 

"Oh my gosh," she screamed covering her face to hide her blush. "Just drive," she said not looking at him. 

"Look at me," he said and she shook her head no. 

"Naomi" he called her but she wasn't listening. He pulled into the parking lot and saw that the security team he requested parked next to them. 

"Look at me," he said this time using his finger to turn her head. 

"Can I have a kiss?" he ask and she shook her head childishly.

She looked down not making eye contact but she had a small smile on her face. 

He unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her small body over to his seat. He pushed his seat back so she could straddle him comfortably. 

"MiMi," he said starting to tickle her, and fits of laughter left her mouth. 

When they got quiet she looked up at him and saw the look that she was giving him. When their lips touched he let out a hum of satisfaction, his hands trailed down her back to her butt. He stopped at her butt and started to rub it softly.