Chapter Fifty-Eight

Thank you to ChocolateBaBBBy for the suggestion.

"You two are rocking this, just don't kill me" Jillian teased looking at their outfits. They decided to go as Bonnie and Clyde.

Naomi was wearing a  button-down long-sleeve dressed that stopped above her knees. She wore stockings and a pair of heels with the matching hat. She also had a fake western style gun on her waist.

Josiah was wearing his signature office look but this time without the jacket. Instead, he had a gun and a bag filled with cash. The money would be donated to the children's program.

"How did you get him to wear that?" Blake walked up with Tony behind him. Blake has been busy working on his latest club while Tony was chasing the mother of his child.

The thing that annoyed him most was the fact that she refused help from him.

"I have my ways," Naomi said fixing Josiah's tie as he looked down at her.

"How is your baby mama drama?" Josiah asked with a smirk. This was what he warned Tony about plenty of times and now he finally learned his lesson.

"She is the first woman that has ever refused me. She had to stop working and she still won't accept anything from me" he said causing them to laugh.

"How do you even know the baby is yours?" Blake asked him and he looked away.

"I was here first," he said barely audible.

"Wow she got pregnant her first time," Jillian said and Naomi nodded in agreement. She loved kids and often she had to help out with the younger kids at the orphanage.

"Ok the limo is here," Andy said walking inside. Tonight he was not working but instead he will be joining them at the party.

They all walked out of the house and entered the awaiting limo. The driver was one of Josiah's most trusted security.

"My lady," Josiah said gesturing for Naomi to enter.

"Thank you handsome" she cheesed and they heard gagging noises behind them.

"All this lovey-dovey" Blake said playfully and everyone laughed. Once everyone made it into the limo they started to pass around champagne.

"You guys are going to love the designs," Jillian said to the boys. Josiah picked out the building, Naomi and Jillian volunteered to help decorating.

"I bet it's ugly," Tony said trying to make a joke.

"It is" Naomi replied and he choked on the champagne.

"What?" the boy asked while Andy tried not to laugh.

"That is the whole point of Halloween," Jillian said with a smirk on her face.

Before they could say anything the limo was pulling up to the building which was crowder. There were paparazzi all around taking pictures and videos.

"Josiah, this way".

"Can we have a picture of the lovely couple?"

"Antonio, is it true you are expecting?"

"Is Naomi pregnant?" they asked and that question caused Naomi to look down at her stomach.

That was one of the side effects of being on the depo shot. She started to gain weight and she was happy with it.

They all ignored the paparazzi and went through the door. It was dark when you walked through the hallways.

There were coffins and spider webs on the side and there was even a clown with an evil look standing in the middle.

"I know I helped but this is scary," Naomi said holding onto Josiah's arm, or what she thought was his arm.

"Just hold on to me" she heard an unfamiliar voice and she slowly turned to see Chucky.

"Ahhh" she screamed getting their attention.

"Hahahaha" they laughed at her reaction and the Chucky doll walked away.

"That is so not funny," Naomi said breathing hard.

"It's ok" Josiah kissed her pouting lips. '

They finally went through the door and that was when they saw everyone standing or sitting around while conversing.

"Josiah" they heard Caralyn and saw her approaching with Caesar.

"Hey mom, Caesar" he greeted pulling his mom into a hug and giving Caesar a bro hug.

The others greeted them and they made their way towards a table.

They were all in deep conversation when Johnathan and James approached the table.

"Daddy" Jillian got up to greet him. Johnathan was taking it hard that his wife would be able to do such a thing.

"Everyone at the table greeted them and they took a seat. They were all in a conversation when suddenly all the lights went off.

A dim light came on barely lighting up the room.

"I don't like this" Naomi said more to herself but they all heard her.

"Um, this was your idea" Jillian pointed out.

The lights started flashing and all of a sudden things started running around the table. It sounded like children crying.

"Is that you touching my hand?" Tony asked with wide eyes.

"Why would I be touching your hands?" Blake asked Tony as of it was a rhetorical question.

"Who is under the table?" James asked gulping and everyone pushed their chair away. The same things were happening at some tables.

They could see people standing up frantically.

"Look," Naomi said touching Josiah.

"I'll look," Blake said bending down to look under the table. As soon as he placed his head under he quickly came back up and started kicking.

Everybody ran away from the table and the lights snapped on. They tried to return to their position so they wouldn't seem bothered but they were already seen.

Caralyn looked under the table and whatever Blake saw before was now gone.

"I don't see anything," Andy said looking around.

"If you know that you failed the challenge go ahead and start the donations. All proceeds will be going to the charity for children with disabilities" the host said.

Josiah did not want to be the one doing all the talking but he had a speech to make.

A lot of people stood up and everyone from their table stood up. Josiah still had the bag filled with money that went with his outfit.

Most of them wrote checks and there were the ones who brought cash for the event.

It was soon time for the caterers to bring out the food. It was mainly desserts and candies.

"Naomi" she heard someone calling her name. She turned around to see her parents and her twin sister.

"Hey" she waved them over.

"Carolyn, how are you doing?' Christine and Caralyn dived into a conversation.

Thirty minutes later and Josiah gave his speech and returned to the table.

"James, what happened to Bianca and your baby?"