Chapter 48

The delicious sensation of Axle's fingers digging into my skin, grappling my hips, pummeling me into oblivion is something I crave. He rams into me viciously, gratified with every plunge he makes. I can feel his balls slap my saturated lips evoking salacious moans to fill the air, I love that feeling.

"Yes ... yes," slips from my lips with an insatiable yearning for more. "Fuck! I love seeing you like this Kitten. Big round ass bouncing on my fat cock. It's a fucking sight to see, I love it," he grunts in between labored breaths slapping my ass.

The sting from his hand adds to the heavenly pressure I feel mounting, filling me, awaiting its magnanimous liberation. He's touching that oh so right spot inside me. I had no idea he could reach it from the back there. 

The sound of his skin slapping against mine causes my pussy to throb, dripping with satisfaction, his balls wet with my arousal. I'm loving every ravenous thrust, pushing back for him to go deeper.

"Fuck Kitten, it's so tight," his husky voice sends a chill up my spine, goosebumps erupt all over my body. His hands travel up my back, grasping my shoulders, digging deeper evoking a lust filled moan into the atmosphere.

"More, Axle, More!" Axle hisses through gritted teeth, "FUCK," while pumping with vigorous force. The pressures building, I feel it, I'm at the edge already. His hands scratch down my back coaxing a shiver before his hands slap my ass inducing me to scream out in pure euphoria, "Axle!"

"Tell me Kitten! What do you want? Say it and it's yours!" His words seducing more heat to seep from the apex of my thighs, tickling down.

"I can't take it ... anymore. I'm ... I'm right there ... make me ... make me come," I whimper, chest heaving, longing for my colossal exoneration.

His arm wraps around my waist, never ceasing his ravenous momentum, forefinger and thumb grasping my clit, pinching ever so slightly sending me spiraling over the edge.

I scream, echoing off the walls, strangling his cock causing him to buckle over my body. "FUCK!" He grunts, breath ghosting over my ear while my eyes roll to the back of my head, a haze consumes my convulsing body.

He bites my shoulder with a devouring gnarl, still plunging deep inside, touching every inch of me, my vision blurs, breathing labored, every nerve in my body tingling with vivacious delectation.

Axle's voice bombs in the air, "Fuck Chloe!" The feeling of him pulse inside me, spreading me wider, relishing the astronomic sensations my body feels everywhere.

His hypnotizing rhythm slows, breathing in sync, his breath blows my hair, tickling my face. I giggle causing me to tighten around him. "Easy Kitten," he grasps my cheeks pushing further inside me triggering a whimper from my lips.

His body envelopes mine, nuzzling my neck, rasping in my ear, "That was amazing Kitten." I answer with a low moan unable to formulate words.

He proceeds to pull out, steady, slow, feeling every centimeter recede, whimpering when he's completely withdrawn. My body collapses, that felt incredible, I'm amazed at how unbelievably satisfying that was. I'd definitely do that again, and again, and again.

Axle lays beside me, removing the hair covering my face, gently placing a kiss on my cheek, "That was my first time," he admits.

My head rises from the mattress, "Your first time? No, it's not. I'm sure you've had anal sex before." I say confused, eyebrows scrunching together, eyes slicing, knowing full well he's had a plethora of women who I'm sure were more than willing to open up for him in every way.

"I've attempted anal before but have never been able to finish. It's been said, I'm too big." He chuckles, raising his eyebrows, thrusting his hips towards me.