Chapter 39

With dark, hooded eyes, he commands, "First things first ... Strip!" I blink rapidly, not sure I heard him correctly, "Excuse me?" My eyebrows reach my hairline, eyes popping out of their sockets in shock. "You heard me, strip. Don't make me repeat myself again Kitten," danger seeping from his pours, I obey his demand.

Hands moving at an accelerated pace to untie my dress, his voice cuts through the air, "No, slowly, make me want you, seduce me with your body." I swallow hard, I have always been so confident before but him, why am I so nervous now? This never used to happen, he makes me feel so self-conscience.

"You're beautiful Chloe. You have everything every man desires and every woman wishes they had. Use that to your advantage; drive me crazy." His declaration releases butterflies in my chest causing Natalia to break free.

I grab my phone, choosing music to go with my exhibition; "The Weeknd, Earned it." I slowly guarantee I'm in full view after putting my phone on the table, staring in his devious orbs.

Untying my dress from behind my neck, slowly letting it drape on my body before it cascades to the floor. My hands move inch by sweet, torturous inch over my breasts outlining my strapless bra as I place one finger in my mouth, using slight, quick movements of my hips in sync with the rhythm of the music. I cause a low growl to rupture from his chest eliciting a devilish smirk causing Natalia's eyes to light up.

I work one hand behind my back, unclasping the bra while keeping his attention on my other hand that drops from my mouth, down my neck, over my bra, lazily grazing my stomach until I make it to my aching core where I separate my lips to find my throbbing clit.

"FUCK CHLOE! You're fucking sexy!" Just as he expresses his arousal, my bra cascades to the floor with the drop of the beat, exposing my heaving breasts and taut nipples. Aching to be touched, my hand roams around the erect mound, finally grasping it between my forefinger and thumb applying pressure eliciting a moan as my attention draws to his domineering, thirsty eyes.

Biting my lower lip, Axle charges towards me, grasping my face, slamming our lips together in an all-encompassing kiss. It's desperate and needy, pulling away before I've had my fill, "I never said you could touch yourself. That's mine! I am the only one who can give you permission to touch what's mine." His eyes dangerous, voice dripping in venom. No words have ever elicited such magnanimous excitement to wash over me like a Tsunami.

My eyes grow to the size of saucers, a low moan escapes my parted, parched lips before he tangles both my hands behind my back with one hand giving his other hand free reign over my aching physique. He grasps my breast, "This is mine," he pinches my nipple eliciting a whimper before he moves to the other nipple, performing the same tantalizing squeeze. I stare in his hungry orbs as he stakes his claim on every part of my sensitive flesh, savoring his expedition.

He grabs my pussy, taunting me, playing with my clit, inserting two fingers, "This is all mine, every last inch of you. I cause this." I shriek in ecstasy. Withdrawing his fingers, he raises them in between us before sucking my arousal between his plump lips, causing a moan to drip from my lips, edging towards his lustful body craving a taste. He grasps the hair on the nape of my neck forcing my head up. Fuck that's so fucking hot. "Do you understand Kitten? YOU ARE MINE!"

Unable to formulate words, I move my head up and down. His eyes narrow, lips form a straight line and he releases a heavy sigh, "Do you want to be punished right now?" I shake my head from side to side, "Use your words Chloe," he whispers in my ear as a pool of warmth seeps between my legs and prickles flare up everywhere.

I whisper, "I understand ... sir. I don't want to be punished." A wolffish grin plasters across his now pleased face. He lowers his lips to my ear, his hot breath sends tingles throughout my body, "Next time I tell you to strip, you strip, seduce me but DO NOT touch yourself unless otherwise instructed. Understand?" Eyes closed, and a dry throat, I swallow hard, "Yes sir."