Chapter 47

My eyes are glued to Axle while he gathers the cards, pushing them together, arms constricting and relaxing with each shuffle.

I'm confident, I have the hang of this, besides I still have my poker hands picture just in case.

I remember what Axle said. Play the player, not the cards, look for tells, don't react no matter what you have, look stoic.

Axle's velvety voice slices through the still sea air, "Bets."

I know I'm the Bid Blind because he dealt the cards. We both place our bets in the middle of the table, eyes intent on each other. He deals the cards without looking away.

I grasp my cards in both hands never lifting them from the table but just enough to see I have pocket hearts ♥️, an Ace and a 10.

He deals the community cards, first round, the Flop, a 3 of hearts♥️, 10 of diamonds♦️, and a 5 of clubs♣️.

This looks promising I have a pair to start. Now I have to try and see if Axle gives anything away. I gawk at him ... nothing. Damn he's good at this. Okay, keep a straight face, don't give anything away just like him. Be confident.

Without tearing my curious orbs away, Axle peers into my eyes, "Check," he knocks on the table to reinforce his decision. If I'm going to play then I'm going to play, "Raise."

I grab a stack of green chips, worth 3 dollars each, tossing them in the pot with the confidence of a super model strutting down the catwalk.

Axle smirks with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Call," he tosses all his green chips in the pot.

I suck in a deep, lung-filling breath, swallow hard, what did I get myself into?

He deals the River, a Jack of hearts ♥️.

This is good. I have a pair and now 4 hearts, if another heart shows up on the Turn I'll have a flush. I need to play this cool, "Check."

Axle just stares for a moment before knocking on the table symbolizing he checks as well.

He grasps the cards and deals the final one, the Turn. He flips a 10 of clubs ♣️.

Oh yes! I have 3 of a kind, this is good but I can't get too excited. I hope he doesn't have anything better but the odds are not in my favor. Three of a kind is low on the hierarchy.

"I check," I let slide out my mouth, winking at him.

"Call."

Time to flip the cards. I turn over my pocket cards revealing I have a 3 of a kind. My lips curl at the edges, I raise my eyes from my cards looking towards him waiting for him to turn his over.

A devilish grin appears on his face, his hand turns over his cards, pocket 3's. Damn, a full house! 3 threes and a pair of 10's.

Damn! Okay, this means I lose a piece of clothing.

Axle says nothing, just stares, waiting for my move. Okay, I'm game. But I will make this fun. Natalia jumps in full speed ahead.

I slowly raise my hand to undo my bikini top, slowly letting the strings fall from my back. My hand steadily moves to my shoulders undoing the last strings. Axle's eyes dart to my breasts, his tongue moistens his lips.

I take my bikini top off by the string holding it up between us allowing it to cascade on the table into the pot.

"Here, it's all yours," I use my hands to draw his attention, massaging my breasts. I tweak my nipples between my fingers, moaning in pleasure.

Dreadful DesireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara