Chapter 18

After Axle's exit, leaving me yearning for the taste of his flesh, I tidied up and primed for the girl's arrival. It's Sunday, Jade arrived first, she's right next door, exceedingly convenient when in need of milk or something. Lol

"So, how was your date?" She's inquiring if we had sex, I shake my head, discontinuing the interrogation. "No sex, if that's what you're asking," I squint my eyes and glare at her to stop prying. "I don't know what you're waiting for, if it were me, I would've mounted that man and rode him till Monday morning." She showcases with winding hips and a fake lasso. 

Hearing her speak of him that way creates a heat in me, my blood boils. AXLE IS MINE! She's going to obligate me to rearrange her face, if she commences with her words. Whoa! What the hell was that? He's not my possession. I need to mellow the fuck out.

She assists me in the presentation of the glasses, alcohol, spirits, wine, chips, salsa and guacamole. I flick on the music at a whispered volume so we can interact without boisterous voices.

I accomplish displaying the plates, when a knock on the door startles me. I unlock the door to gaze into her hauntingly beautiful eyes, it's Amanda. I welcome her with a warm embrace introducing her Jade. They exchange pleasantries, start pouring the drinks and engulf themselves in conversation.

My phone pings, I'm guessing it's Shelly with an update on her ETA. My heart flutters when Axle's name is displayed on the screen. A grin appears on my face as I tap the message. 

"Hey Kitten, I can't stop reminiscing how exquisite you appeared sleeping so peacefully in my embrace. I never imagined I would ever desire to sleep ... just sleep with someone." My face flushes and the corner of my lips go from ear to ear.

"What's that smile about?" Jades voice interrupts my happiness. "Is it him?" She inquires. "Him, who?" Amanda now chimes in. I glare at Jade for producing this conversation.

Not aware of my gaze she continues vocalizing, "Her super-hot boss that she hasn't fucked yet!" Jade laughs, falling over as she expels my business to Amanda. I didn't want anybody from work in my business. I know Amanda isn't employed at the same business but she works in the building. 

Amanda's eyes fall out of her head, "You're dating Axle Cross?" Her voice booms with amazement. I answer in haste, "No, I don't date. I don't do feelings!" I expel with more harshness than intended. 

Who am I trying to convince, her or myself? "So, you're just fucking him?" She squeals. I shoot her a deathly look, "No, we're just ... I don't know... hanging out, I guess." I explain, unaware of what to declare exactly.

Rescued by the tapping on the door, thankfully. Shelly my lifesaver. I fling the door open, embracing my best friend for inevitably liberating me from my embarrassment. "Thank you!" I whisper in her ear, causing her to look at me with crazy eyes and a slight grin.

I formally introduce everyone, Shelly my best friend since elementary school, my sister in all actuality. Jade my saving grace, from the moment of my arrival and Amanda my new found friendship from the workplace. We commence drinking and laughing when I realize my phone pings again.

AXLE! I never responded! I open his text with fury. "Are you ignoring me already? This will demand punishment for my bad Kitten." I bashfully take my phone into the bathroom to reply.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm distracted. I invited some friends over for some drinks, needless to say, they are a handful." I explain with worry. "Oh, am I not a friend? I would enjoy some drinks. Body shots, perhaps?" 

Heat rushes through my body. "Well unless you have female organs, you're not welcomed for tonight's shenanigans. It's a girl's night." I giggle as I type. "Oh, in that case, I hope you have a great time tonight." I smirk at his words. "How about we have lunch on tomorrow?" This text throws me for a loop. He longs for my company?