Chapter 70

Weaving through the crowd, the brisk, cool breeze fans my exposed flesh evoking prickles to sprout as we arrive at the car. Ushering inside, a pleasurable silence engulfs us. Sieging the tranquil juncture, with minds in tune, edging near, our bodies fill the gap between us, enjoying the feel of each other's warmth. 

Gazing out the window, curiosity piques. Observing the structures flash by in a whimsical shroud of murkiness and luminescence, noting the direction, excitement ignites in my core. Arriving at the doors, I respire a profound breath with a tinge of anticipation. 

Axle twists at the waist, bringing us face to god-given face. With the torridest of husky tones, "I'd like you to wear this ... Permanently." A grand black velvet box is deposited in the palm of my hand.

Eyelids flickering from sheer astonishment, I pull at the edges of the box, disclosing its marvelous content. A glimmering infinity choker! White gold laced half in dazzling white diamonds with a generous tear drop diamond settled in the bottom loop.

 A glimmering infinity choker! White gold laced half in dazzling white diamonds with a generous tear drop diamond settled in the bottom loop

"Axle this is ... gorgeous. But this is excessive, I can't," my arm extends towards his hefty chest.

"Nothing -  is too much for you Chloe," grasping the exquisite jewelry from my hands, "Turn around."

Unclasping the choker, slithering around my neck, securing it, hands recede, cupping my face, laying his velvety lips upon my puckered ones. Gazing in my emotional hues, "You are worth more than anything on this planet Chloe. Nothing on this Earth compares to you ... nothing."

A sudden swelling in my throat hitches my breath. Pinching my chin with his forefinger and thumb our lips collide in a fervent, passionate kiss causing my insides to mollify like ice on a scorching summers day.

Staring into my eyes, "Let's enjoy the rest of the evening."

Exiting the car, Axle offers his magnificent, decorated hand to assist in our departure. Traveling by both doors, we enter the sexually charged Catacombs, a second home if you please. Inhaling a lung filling breath, I discharge the air preparing myself for the guaranteed explosion of hedonistic euphoria I'm certain he will lavishly grant me.

Wickedness appropriates his smoldering face, "We'll be doing something - different tonight." His left eyelid shuts and opens hinting at a new venture to explore within these walls.

"What do you mean ... different?"

Teasing my limbs with the delicate stroke of his fingers grazing my skin transmits a delicious chill up my spine, "Do you recall for my birthday, how your gift was a surprise titillating romp up against the wall at the club, overlooking all the patrons?" Grasping the nape of my neck, tugging me towards him, plump lips grazing my ear, hot breath evoking my eyes to shutter closed. 

In a deep raspy voice, "Having me slide my fat cock in and out of that juicy wet pussy of yours while you spied on the unsuspecting individuals as they rocked their hips, mimicking our salacious  liaison? Having to stop, buried inside you while some strolled by completely incognizant, on the verge of being discovered?"