Chapter 44

The agonizingly sweet tug of my tethers bite my tender nubs again prompting my eyes to travel to the back of my head, a low salacious moan to escape my lips and my back to bridge off the bed. These sensations elicit a desire, a lust, a voluminous thirst I never knew existed within me. He's unleashing a side of me I've never known.

"Kneel." Axle's words recapture my thoughts; I move swiftly at his command. Rising from the bed, placing one foot on the floor.

I'm interrupted. "No, on the bed." His voice sends delicious shockwaves through my veins.

I make sure to keep my eyes cast down just like he taught me, doing as he said, knees apart, back straight, chest out, ass on my heals, hand on my thighs.

I hadn't noticed before but the weight of the three way clamp is heavy. I don't know if it's because he pulled so much, gravity or I'm just sensitive now. It's pull is eliciting an exquisite rush of rapture in my core, I'm already dripping in satisfaction.

I feel the bed shift behind me, a breeze of cool air gusts over my neck and shoulder creating prickles to materialize on my burning flesh. His fingers lightly graze over my hands working their way up, torturous and measured.

A raspy moan flees my mouth, I involuntarily shut my eyes as I take pleasure in every staggering touch he endows me with. He releases a husky growl, it shoots straight to my core emancipating more arousal, readying itself for Axle's unrelenting coveted pounding.

"Tell me Kitten, from the way your moaning, I think you want something. Tell me what you want?" His hand coils around my waist finding his way to my tethers, giving it the slightest pull, generating a louder moan than anticipated, "AXLE!"

"I fucking love it when you scream my name! You know what that does to me!" He grunts while he grasps my waist pulling me towards him, shoving his massive cock into the crevice of my ass. Oh fuck, the feeling of it is so fucking enticing, I'd try anything for him. ANYTHING!

"You feel that Kitten? That's you. You do that to me just by walking in the fucking room!But when you scream my name, you make it so hard not to lose control. I want to ram my cock in you so hard and fuck you till you can't walk anymore."

He roars in the air before he shoves two fingers insides me, massaging my insides, his other hand wraps around my neck, applying a slight pressure, just enough for my breathing to become labored, exciting me more. I never knew this would excite me so much. A low, strained moan slips passed my lips, "Axle."

"Oh fuck Kitten! Now you're just trying to fuck with me. That's going to earn you more punishment." He seethes through his teeth.

I seductively smile in response knowing I said his name just for that reason. I want him to let lose. I want him to lose control. I want to see. NO! I want to FEEL, that Axle.

His tongue licks the length of my shoulder all the way up my neck stopping at my ear, his hot breath ghosts over my yearning skin, "I knew you'd love this Kitten, I can tell you do, your pussy is already tightening around my fingers. Your dripping all over my hand, your skin has goosebumps and I can see your nipples getting even harder."

He chuckles in a low rasp, "You're perfect and you're mine!" He moves his hand from my neck, moving up, grasping my cheeks, turning my face towards him, molding our lips together. The kiss feels hungry, desperate, and intoxicating. I use one arm to tangle my hand in his hair, giving a slight pull, capturing his groan in our kiss.

I feel the delicious sting of his hand swat my ass. The edges of my lips curl in our kiss, loving the gratifying bite his hand shows my backside. I whimper when Axle removes his devilish lips to lie his glorious, sinful body down next to me.