Chapter 42

After breakfast Axle insists I exchange my current outfit for something more pool friendly; he wants to relax with me on the deck. I finally submit, scurrying back to my room, I dash in the hall, opening a plethora of wrong doors before finally opening the correct door.

I grab my bag hoisting it on the bench in front of the bed, rummaging through my bag until I empty it's contents on the bed, ultimately finding my red bikini. It ties at the shoulders, back and at each side of the panty.

I rush to fasten each of the strings, take a look in the mirror, grab a tube of lipgloss from my purse, applying some shine to my lips

I rush to fasten each of the strings, take a look in the mirror, grab a tube of lipgloss from my purse, applying some shine to my lips. Puckering my lips, I make a popping sound satisfied with my look. I snake a sarong around my waist making sure to expose some thigh, then head out to the deck.

I walk out of my room turn left and right not finding my way back. It's like a labyrinth down here; I feel lost as I'm taking turns, not finding the stairs that lead out to the deck, I turn again, colliding into something hard.

I bounce back, a loud squeal escaping my mouth, filling the atmosphere, losing my footing, my sarong plummets to the polish floor. Before my unequivocal appointment with the wood under my feet, I feel two strong hands clasp around my arms bringing me back up right, straight into his sculpted chest.

Gasping, my eyes follow the lining of his half zipped, sleeveless grey hoodie, up his bulking chest to his well defined neck, strong bone structured jaw, with a well kept beard, to his dazzling smile. Unknowingly my hands rest upon his pecks. I'm almost breathless, "I'm so sorry. I just got lost with all the halls; I couldn't find my way to the pool."

I realize my hands are still on his now dancing pecks, in haste, I pull my hands to my sides when I realize I'm just in the bikini

His eyes prowl over my body, licking his lips, moving slowly downward, feeling his breath ghost over my exposed flesh, grabbing my sarong from the floor. Both arms coil around me but never reach contact, closing the sarong around my waist, tying it at the top of my left thigh.

His fingers graze my bare skin causing a jolting chill to run up my spine. The feeling is not one I'm used to, but the complete opposite. A chill brought on by fear, a feeling I had when I was younger, a feeling I wish to no longer remember.