Chapter 4

I decide here and now to just let go and see where this leads me. He's standing behind me, my body yearns for him like a magnetic pull. His hands roam the entirety of my arms sending shivers throughout my body.

I lean my head back to escape my world, relishing this feeling of bliss. He nestles his face in my neck, granting permission, moving my head to the side.

I can feel the scratch of his beard, prickles release on my skin, it's so inviting. His hands search my physique, landing on my hips, closing the gap, until there's nothing but us. My body flush against his, I shiver in ecstasy. We sway together to the music, the friction's driving me wild, sending a bone-deep warmth throughout my body.

This feeling of animalistic lust is overwhelming, salaciousness coursing through my veins. I normally wouldn't allow this type of exploration, especially in a club but there's something about him. Something that draws me to him, that puts me at ease, craving for his connection.

The liquid courage must be working, because in this moment I don't care, I'm letting loose and this man is going to be my prey.

He grazing my neck with his soft supple lips, peppering kisses just under my ear where it ignites my skin setting it ablaze. His beard scratches my sensitive skin eliciting goosebumps to appear. My nipples harden, releasing a moan as I squeeze my legs together to stop the pool from dripping down my thighs. It's of no use, I feel the dampness at the top of my thighs becoming slick with moisture.

I try to turn around, his strong fingers dig into my hips to stop me causing an agonizing sweet sting. He maintains his control over me, holding me tight, unable to contain my excitement at his dominance let out a sensual whimper. The way he reins over me evokes shivers to course through my body. The way he kisses me in that oh so right spot, yields pools in between my thighs. He understands my body in a way no one ever has before and because of that I want to relinquish total control over to him. I crave his authority with a lewd urgency I've never sensed before.

His arms are still coiled around me, my body flush against him, his face, even though covered by a mask, is still nestled in the crook of my neck. His lips graze my skin again, igniting the inferno causing me to crave more when he starts to move to the music. My body betrays me, it's his, moving in sync as if our bodies were made for each other.

I feel his bulge growing behind me as he grinds on my ass. Feeling him, his lips, his beard, his hands, all of him makes me saturate my panties. His hands graze down the front of my thighs, feeling like I'm going to lose all control, a light moan flows from my lips and I couldn't care less. I covet his touch, crave his tongue, I desire, a sigh escapes my mouth ... I hunger for him!

I have no discipline, I thirst for his kiss, for his ample lips to collide with mine. Dancing to the music he loosens his grip, finding the right moment to turn around, I grab his face, close my eyes and press my lips to his.

 Dancing to the music he loosens his grip, finding the right moment to turn around, I grab his face, close my eyes and press my lips to his

His demanding tongue licks my lower lip, my lips part, permitting him access, our tongues dance in sync. He tastes of whiskey and honey; I have never found a mixture so intoxicating in my life.