Chapter 13

His finger lays across my lips, an eruption of fire funnels its way through my body. My breath hitches, my chest moves up and down at a slow pace while staring into his imploring eyes.  "Whatever is going on in your head right now, whatever fight you are having, let me prove you wrong. Let me be the one to make you see, not everyone is like whoever did this to you. I can make you happy Chloe. Just give me the chance." He says in a low, pleading voice, eyes glazed and frantic.

Staring into his hypnotizing eyes, like a cobra entrancing you with its dance, my mind goes blank and all memory of why I was avoiding him has vanished. My vixen moves rhythmically to the music of his words, swaying her hips, twirling around like a little girl playing with her dress in a yard. Like a lion pouncing on its prey ... he captured me, devouring me with his words.

"Okay." I whisper. He blinks twice, shakes his head and a smile spreads across his face. "Did you say yes?" He asks with a boyish grin, his eyes shooting fireworks like the 4th of July. His arm reaches for a handful of hair at the nape of my neck, a moan escapes my mouth in pure ecstasy. 

Drawing my head back ever so slightly, exposing my neck, he peppers kisses on my neck working his way to my lips.  My eagerness is evident as I devour him with indistinguishable lust and eager rapture. His liberated hands explore my  ample breasts, they advance down my figure, halting just before the edge of my skirt. He nibbles and quaffs on my jaw line, descending to my neck, leaving his mark, setting my skin ablaze. He suspends his consumption of my lustful body, "Say it Chloe, tell me you want me to touch you." 

Fuck, do I want this?! I question myself. I can't take this, I yearn for him to touch me, I long for his touch, but I'm at a loss for words. He jerks my head back slightly, my body seeps pleasure. "Say it!" he grunts, centimeters from my face. "I ... I ... want you to touch me, make me yours," I let out in a soft but desperate voice. 

He consumes my lips, the sweet torment of his kiss leaves me hungry for more. He yanks my skirt up, exposing my bare legs to his torturous touch. He nudges us towards his desk, instinctively opening my legs, giving him access when I feel the desk underneath me. His hand discovers my dripping wet lips and a wicked smile drapes across his face, "So wet for me Ms. Knox." Fuck, I doused myself again at his alluring words! His voice is instant gratification.

He yanks the clothing from my body, my breasts bouncing out at his rapid action. His eyes illuminate with excitement. He prys his shirt off and exposes his breathtaking tattooed chest. My eyes dart everywhere, drinking in the Adonis in front of me. His tattooed chest is magnificent! Perfectly sculpted and astounding. 

His lips crash into mine, his hands scavenger for my panties, inserting one finger at the top, tugging at it but not removing it. Teasing me, beseeching for his intricate touch. "Say it Chloe," his husky declaration makes me almost cry. "Touch me please Axle, I want you to touch me." I plead with angst.

Like my own personal genie, my wish is granted. He tears my panties off in one swift movement, his fingers swirling on my clit. My head gravitates back and I begin panting. "Oh Axle." He growls in a low rasp, "What Chloe? Tell me. Tell me everything you want!" 

I bite my lower lip, my legs start to tremble, and he stops. "No!" In an instant, he is on his knees, my thighs on his shoulders. He looks up with a devilish grin and attacks my pussy like it's his last meal. He gives me the most confounding kiss, so vigorous, my insides convulse and the dam is about to burst open. 

I reach for something, anything to bite on to muffle my screams of satisfaction. His tongue laps my clit, making me shudder and buck my hips, his arms snake around my thighs. Positioning me for his pleasure, I'm on the edge of satisfaction and hungry for its end. I can feel it, I'm about to erupt like a volcano demolishing a village.