Chapter 37

Slow and unknowingly, I exhale a deep breath, batting my eyes, the feeling of warmth igniting my skin. I release a low moan, stretching, I peer around the room noticing the panoramic view of the city, I jolt, realizing I'm in Axles office.

My hand lands on something hard as I push myself up. I gaze towards my hand, noticing the HINDU Goddess sticking her tongue out at me. I fell asleep on Axle! What the hell is wrong with me?

I throw my leg over his mid-section, his hand grasps my thigh, squeezing, stopping me dead in my tracks, feeling my nerves come to life at the connection, "Where do you think you're going?" He says in a throaty husk, eyes still closed.

"I hadn't realized I fell asleep. I'm so sorry," I spew mentally chastising myself for such reckless behavior. Axle must feel my anxiety, his loving eyes find mine, hand stretching to cup my chin, "It's okay Kitten, I am perfectly fine with you knocking out after I fuck you senseless," he chuckles at his words with a deep guttural rasp.

I've never allowed myself to fall asleep with someone before, I've always been so careful not to mix feelings and fucking. Actually I've never been comfortable enough to even fall asleep next to someone, let alone on top of them. But it's so different with him, how can I be so comfortable, so fast?

Raised on one arm, staring into his dreamy orbs, "What time is it?" He raises his free arm, checking his expensive watch for the time, "It's 10:22." My eyes widen, "Axle, we were supposed to start our meeting nearly 20 minutes ago," I speak in an exasperated tone.

A smile emerges on his divine, heavenly face, slow and deliberate causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach, "Perk's of being the boss. You can start meetings late," he winks at me as he clasps my face, bending at the waist to end dangerously close to my burning lips.

Having him this close, his breath ghosting my lips, he is the devil in a god's body and his game is to torture me in the absolute best ways possible. He stares into my eyes, "If starting the meeting is what you want, then we'll have the meeting. But first you need to get dressed, seeing you naked makes me want to fuck you again. And this time I won't stop until I'm out of energy," his devilish grey eyes scream with sincerity. My eyes widen, secretly hopping to test that theory one day.

He hasn't relocated, faces still mere centimeters away, his breath caressing over my lips, causing an undeniable, agonizing ache I want him to soothe. His tongue escapes his sinful lips, grazing my depraved ones, willingly separating them, allowing him full access.

Our tongues meet in a hedonistic whirlwind of passionate lust, his hand traps in my hair, arching my head, exposing the burning flesh of my neck that he deliciously devours causing me to moan out in climatic ecstasy.

"I can't work with you moaning like that Kitten. FUCK!" I gaze in his perfect, devious eyes, swallowing hard, expelling the only words I could formulate, "We should get dressed then."

His eyes search mine, nodding, releasing my hair, he rises walking to his desk, NAKED! Fuck his ass is just like a perfectly sculpted Georgia peach, I'd love to ferouciously bite. Opening a drawer he grabs a pink and black box, walking back in my direction, stopping in front of me, handing me the box.

It's a Victoria's Secret box, my eyes widen in shock, jaw dropping open, eyes darting up, asking why? A boyish grin smears across his face, as if reading my mind, "to replace all the underwear I've ripped from this perfect, voluptuous body of yours."

I'm at a loss for words, heat engulfing my face, I slowly open the box, an array of panties, multiple styles and colors, all in my size. My mouth falls open, shocked, this must have cost a fortune.

"Axle, thank you, but I can't accept this. This must have cost a fortune," it escapes out of my mouth, exasperated. He raises an eyebrow, turns his head to the side, clearly confused by my utterance, "Nonsense, I'm replacing what I've happily torn off that gorgeous body."