Chapter 32

Before I could finish liberating him of his clothing, his pants along with his boxers fly into the air, descending to the floor, freeing his engorged dick in front of my face. 

I catch the sight of something more tempting than his cock. I changed my mind, I crave a different part of him at the moment. 

He stares at me in confusion, awaiting my next move, eyebrows connected, orbs stormy, wild and narrow.

The Hindu Goddess, peeking out from under his shirt, tempting me, provoking me. I grab the hem, with animalistic strength ripping it apart, buttons  gliding in the air spilling on the floor in jingles of chaos slashing through the silence. 

I reach the top of his button down, flinging it over his shoulders to meet his biceps, locking his arms in place revealing the tattoo of the Hindu Goddess I long to outline with my tongue.

I peer into his salacious eyes, lowering myself to meet her teasing tongue never breaking eye contact. My damp, piercing tongue escapes my mouth slowly, connecting with his taut physique. 

Electricity sparks on my tongue, pulsating through my whole body as I make my way up his god given chest, hearing him hiss at my bitter sweet slow movements tracing line after line. 

I reach a pierced nipple, flicking my tongue evoking a groan that moistens my core, blowing hot air just before I suck it between my teeth, biting, eliciting a lustful rasp.

"Ah, fuck Chloe! Keep this shit up and you wont be able to walk for a week." I sinfully smile, edges curling from ear to ear, in hopes it's a promise, allowing myself to repeat my actions to his other side. 

"Fucking shit Chloe!" He tries to break free but I catch his arms before he's able to reach me, I shake my head from side to side, "Oh no Mr. Cross, I've been dying to lay my tongue on you. I've fantasized about this." 

His head cocks to the side. "I'm going to lick every part of your chest ... today. Then I'll kneel before you, in front of your huge cock and swallow it whole." I lick my yearning lips, his eyes casting towards them, watching its every move.

He sucks in his lower lip and groans as his cock twitches at my declaration, aroused and ready. In a low, throaty husk, "Finish," he demands of me. 

I gladly find my way back to the Hindu Goddess, nipping ..., biting ..., sucking and licking every curve, loop, and empty space I see, making my way down to his crotch at the speed of molasses mischievously teasing him with every second. 

"If you don't ... wrap this up ... soon ..., your ass is going ... over that couch Kitten," he groans between breaths. To appease him, I wrap my hand around his thick, lengthy cock, lightly stroking as I lick and bite the remainder of his beautifully decorated abdomen. 

He sucks in his breath, liberating it in a loud, guttural moan causing my lips to saturate. I place my hand over my aching core, slipping my fingers inside, expelling a low whimper. 

His orbs flash with hunger, I raise my soaked fingers to his watering mouth, entering, feeling his greedy tongue play, sucking the sap as I lick his pecks.

His orbs wild with passion, observing every motion as I settle on my knees before him as promised.

"You look so fucking good on your knees Kitten, submission is a phenomenal look for you." I bet it is and I can't wait to find out more about his lifestyle. I gaze into his concupiscent eyes to witness his face contort at my next performance. 

I free his cock from my grasp, bouncing, causing me to salivate, licking my lips, teasing him, only sucking on the head, hearing him hiss. 

Ugh, I fucking love hearing his moans, I feel immeasurable gratification when satisfying him. I plunge all the down his shaft taking him all in, shocking him, stuffing my throat, eliciting him to wail in a throaty, satisfied grunt.