Chapter 10

Previously ... He slams his lips to mine making me forget where I am. I moan soaking up every lustful movement of his lips, getting lost in the euphoria. It's full of greed and carnal desire. My mind shrieks with exhilaration. My inner vixen starts to dance in excitement. She suddenly stops, eyes wide. "Wait, am I imaging this? Is this real?"

 "Wait, am I imaging this? Is this real?"

This has to be real. It's really happening! YES!!!! My vixen jumps up and down for joy knowing it's not my imagination at work and Axle's lips are claiming mine. She taunts me, "What else will he be claiming tonight!" Winking at me she starts to do a strip tease for the desired assault on my body.

His lips on mine feel so right. My free hand runs down his chest and I can feel his huge muscles constricting with his movements. My hand travels down his stomach. Oh My God, his rock hard abs makes my senses go off like fireworks! His cologne is making my heard swirl, it's clean and fresh. I inhale deeply, it ignites a fire within me and it sends signals to my pussy. It's throbbing and already seeping. His tongue is dancing with mine. His hands are holding me firm in place. He walks me into the apartment and closes the door to put me up against it.

I drop everything and grab a hold of his hair, biting his lower lip. He growls sending my core into a frenzy.

 He growls sending my core into a frenzy

Yes, this is what I want. This is what I have been fantasizing about. He feels so familiar, his touch, his kiss. Like I've kissed him before. He grabs a fistful of hair, pulls lightly and kisses me hard. This kiss is carnal and desperate. I am loving it with every fiber of my being, I am his. His to do with whatever he wants. 

I'm breathing heavy, moaning, feeling myself getting more saturated as he grabs my ass and lifts me up. He does it so effortlessly which makes him even more desirable. The images that run though my head with the way he can manipulate my body! His strong arms putting me in positions I never thought possible. I shiver from the thought and my inner vixen smiles and waits for her time to shine. My legs wrap around his waist and I feel his huge bulge.

I tighten my legs to feel his bulging cock more, making myself drenched at the movement. I start to make little movements and the friction is driving us out of control. His hands play all over my body, electrifying my skin leaving a trail of yearning from his touch. I hear his groans, they heighten my already excited body.