Chapter 11

*** Author's Note***

This chapter is dedicated to @Bradleys_Toothpick. Without her help I may have not had such a great start on Wattpad. Thank you so much for all of your continuous help and encouragement throughout my journey. Your books are the best!

On to the story. ;-)

I wake up feeling like I've had the best sleep of my life! I feel energized and ready to conquer the world. I'm excited to see Axle and want to make sure I look especially good today. I decide to wear my black side lace up dress.

It has a nice split on the left thigh with my wheat colored high heel tie up shoes

It has a nice split on the left thigh with my wheat colored high heel tie up shoes. I feel sexy and alive. I needed that so bad. Maybe now I can keep my vixen in check. Well for a little while at least. My hair is still wavy from yesterday so I apply a little make-up, just the usual, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I'm about to leave when I remember Axle brought me home last night. A smile stretches across my face. He brought me home alright and into blissful ecstasy. I replay some of yesterday in my mind. Remembering his strength, lifting me like I weigh nothing. I bite my lower lip thinking of his sculpted arms encasing my legs. His face disappearing between my thighs. 

I close my eyes, my body feels the warmth of his touch, goosebumps erupt all over my body. I slightly moan and feel the pool release from me as I stand. I laugh and shake my head. I'm already ready for him to take me. Damn, I can't wait to feel him, all of him, inside me. My vixen smiles, rubs her hands together devilishly while plotting his sexual demise. 

 Shit! I need to get an Uber. It says ten minutes. I decide to head downstairs to wait for the cab. As the door swings open downstairs, I recognize the car out front. I look, the driver walks out and opens the door for me. "Ms. Knox," his hand waves in the air towards the car.

"Uumm, why are you here?" I ask quizzically. He smiles, "Mr. Cross sent me here to pick you up and bring you to work since your car had trouble starting yesterday." "Um, thank you but I can wait for my cab," I inform him. He insists, "No, I have to take you to work. I must follow my orders ma'am. You wouldn't want me to lose my job, now would you?" He gives me those please don't make this hard on me eyes. "Well played sir, well played." I nod my head, clearly he already knows I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

We exchange smiles, I enter the car and we head to the office. He tells me Axle also has a mechanic headed to the garage to fix my car. This infuriates me. It's my car, I can get it fixed. I'll need to speak to him about this. He can't just decide to pay for my things as if I have no say. He'll get an earful when I see him. I beam at the thought of him. 

We engage in conversation and I find out his name is Leo, he has a wife, two kids, a dog, cat and turtle. He has a full house. He lives not too far from Axle in Queens,NY. He has been working with him for over 5 years, he enjoys his job and he thinks highly of Axle.