Chapter 46

As promised, Axle hoists me in his arms, one arm behind my shoulders, the other behind my knees, pulling close to his chest feeling his heart beat on my side. The rhythm constant and soothing.

My arms coil around his neck lacing my fingers in his hair with sweet caresses that evoke a throaty growl causing my insides to quiver. He steadily places me on the bed, finding his way on his knees between my legs to then hover over me, holding himself up on his elbows on either side of my head.

He dips his head, close enough to feel his breath ghost over my lips but not close enough to feel the magnanimous shock that comes when his lips mold to mine.

"I can't get enough of you Chloe," he rasps in my ear sending a surge of electricity to my core causing a pool of heat at the apex of my thighs.j. I moan in unyielding anxiousness to feel him stretch me again.

His soft, supple lips connect with my neck, head curving more to the right granting him full access, craving his assault on my burning flesh. Moans fill the air while he works his way to the valley of my breasts, nipples in hand, fingers working relentlessly, back arching, yearning for more. He pinches them while sucking and licking my breast, moving back and forth, dividing his attention between them.

My back bridging in retaliation, begging for more, longing to be devoured. "Axle!" I yelp out as I feel the exquisite squeeze on my nipples while he lightly bites on my mounds.

His tongue slithers down to my navel, just above where I want him most, hips bucking imploring for his bedeviled mouth to attack my throbbing clit.

"Axle please," I beg in a breathy moan.

"So impatient Ms. Knox," drips from his lips as his tongue darts out, moistening them for contact.

"What do you want Chloe? Tell me. I want to hear you say the words."

Damn this man for making me implore for what I desire. He bites my inner thighs, making me jerk in reaction, body oozing with arousal.

"I wan... I want you to eat me," I manage to huff between labored breaths.

"You want me to eat you WHAT?" A wolffish grin smears across his beguiling chiseled face, eyes intense in a dead stare waiting for my words.

He's great at everything he does, I'm willing to grant him what he craves. "I want you to eat me SIR! Please eat my pussy, make me cum all over you SIR. Please!" I squeal out unable to take the exquisite torturous attention he bestows on my flesh.

A low grunt slips from his moist lips just before he devours me, like it's his last meal causing me to scream in ecstasy, "Oh Axle!" My back arching even more in response, shockwaves rolling in my veins, my vision blurs.

"Fuck Chloe, you have my cock rock hard just by saying my name," he growls before he assaults my lips again.

He shoves two fingers in, massaging my insides, causing me to scream out again. Fuck! Hooking his fingers, reaching that oh so good spot while his devilish tongue attacks my throbbing clit. I lose my mind, screaming, petitioning for my climax, "AXLE PLEASE!"

A throaty laugh rumbles from his chest vibrating on my soaking wet lips, body bowing off the bed, Axle placing a hand on my stomach to guide me back down. Threading my fingers in his luscious brown hair, pulling, as I shamelessly shove his face deeper in my pussy, chasing the culmination that awaits at the door, ready to burst the flood gates.

Axle groans in approval lapping up and down quickly in sync with his fingers attacking my g-spot. His teeth graze my clit bitting down just enough to send me over the edge. Vision blurring, tugging his hair harder, legs stiffening, whaling out, "AAAXXXEEE!"