Chapter 56

Leo meets us by the car, opening the door, I thank him with a smile as I slide in the backseat, he reciprocates with eyes downcast, a wide grin and pink over taking his cheeks. When we're ready to drive off Axle raises a red and black lace blindfold.

"Your dress matches perfectly with the accessories for tonight," the glint of mischief shines in Axles salacious orbs

"Your dress matches perfectly with the accessories for tonight," the glint of mischief shines in Axles salacious orbs. Swallowing the sudden lump in my throat, pondering, am I ready to be lead around the city blindfolded. Blindfolded in the bedroom is one thing but to be escorted around the city, that's a whole other ball game.

He senses my hesitation, "Tonight is about trust Chloe. Building our relationship and bringing it to the next level." He places a gentle kiss on my lips, "I would never do anything to hurt you. Part of my job as your Dom, as your partner, is to know when you need a push and when to back off. If I didn't think you were ready I wouldn't be doing this."

His benevolence has always shined through at every turn. Everything so far has been for my progress towards improving my life. I gaze into his pleading grey eyes with love in my own and whisper, "Okay, I'll wear the blindfold."

A smile materializes on his face, a spark in his eyes. Twisting at the waist, granting him the permission to tie the blindfold, allowing darkness to envelope me, my journey begins.

The inception of the car causes my body to jolt. Having my eye sight hindered evokes my other senses to be spiritedly vigilant. Axles hand settles on my thigh provoking me to bounce again. The warmth of his hand on my skin coaxes comfort to seize my body. Finger tracing tiny circles on my thigh, I conclude it's time to spice things up.

Grasping his hand, I guide it to where I crave his touch. Hot breath on my skin triggering prickles to coat my flesh, "Is my Kitten misbehaving already?" I bite my lower lip, moving my head up and down as slow as glue being squeezed from it's container.

"I love what you do to me when I'm bad," fiddling with his fingers to touch my moist lips, freeing a wonton moan in his ear.

"Already so wet for me?" Fingers slicking up and down my yearning lips, I gasp longing for more.

"Always ready for you to fuck me into oblivion," lust oozing out with every word.

"Naught girl," nipping my ear lobe, "We'll see how naughty you will be later." Withdrawing his hand, I whimper but anxious to see where this night will go.

Excitement uncages butterflies to flutter in my chest when the car stops, Leo's voice announces, "We're here sir."

Nerves spark to life, anticipation rolling in my veins. "Wait here," his velvety voice dampens my core even more. Hands clasp together, interlocking and unfolding, the anxiousness building, as I linger for his next command.

The car door opens, head twisting in it's direction, Axle grasps my hand governing me out of the car. "Not so bad is it?" His nose glides across my cheek, a nervous giggle rumbles in my chest. Obeying all commands and physical gestures, I grant Axle the rule of my body. He guides my arm to intertwine with his as we walk side by side.