Chapter 55

We've shamelessly dallied for the last two nights. Axle even had Leo swing by my place to gather clothing for my visit. My sojourn with Axle has been surreal, falling asleep in his strong embrace, attempting to watch movies only to be engrossed in beating any love scene that comes on, creating our own motion picture 😜 (one of my favorite activities), and just being together.

Prying Axles hands off my body, I scurry out of the house post-haste. I informed him repeatedly, it was imperative for me to procure an alluring dress for tonight. His suggestion was to arrive in my birthday suit, the way he loves me best. I shook my head at him as I scampered through the door while his laughter grew distant.

Going dress shopping is absolutely dreadful, everything looks the same and monotonous. I've been shopping for two hours now when, in my peripheral, my eyes behold the sexiest dress I've ever seen. I think it's a bit much but I'm pushing my limits recently, why not this one too.

Finally entering my humble abode, keys cascading on the counter, affixing my dress on a hanger, even though once it graces my curvaceous body all wrinkles will be gone, I commence cleaning the house. Lobbing an overnighter on my bed, I pack some questionable items, just in case. 😉

Absentmindedly, I continue cleaning with music blasting in the background, jumping in the shower when I notice it's 4pm. I still have enough time to gussy myself up. After my steaming hot shower, I head into the bedroom to create waves with my luscious long brown hair.

I apply clean make up with a smoky eye to match my dress. I use hues of black, brown, brow highlighter and a shimmer in a pale gold. It goes perfectly with my bright brown eyes. A little black wing, some mascara with a red lip and I'm ready to get dressed.

I slip into my black stilettos, pack a matching clutch purse, peering at the time, it's 5:30. There is a gentle tapping at my front door. A final once over in the mirror boosts my confidence, making sure every hair is in place before I pad over to the door, grasping the nob, turning, tugging the door to have Axel in all his masculine glory staring at me with his piercing grey eyes.

Moments pass, eyes roam over every inch of my body with an insatiable hunger flaring in his eyes. The silence grows loud. Axle shakes his head at a rapid pace, closing his mouth, clearing his throat, finally addressing me, "You look fucking stunning Kitten. You are a marvel to stare at."

His hand rushes to the nape of my neck, yanking me, hands gracing his taut chest, lips molding to mine in a desperate passionate kiss

His hand rushes to the nape of my neck, yanking me, hands gracing his taut chest, lips molding to mine in a desperate passionate kiss. His hands find the globes of my ass, massaging, squeezing causing me to moan.

He pulls away, foreheads touching, eyes shut, "You can't wear something like that and not expect me to ravage you." Pulling up the hem of my dress, exposing my bare flesh his eyes light with fire, "Perfect."

I giggle as he cradles his face in the crook of my neck, sucking causing a turmoil to ransack my core. "We have to leave Axle, they are waiting for us and we have reservations," I state breathlessly.