Chapter 12

**** Author's Note****

Follow me on instagram Marie_Terry_1 for updates. You won't be disappointed! 😈😈😈😈

This chapter goes out to@thaimi99  just for you! Thank you for your continued support and comments that keep me writing. I was able to write two chapters this week, I hope I can do it again in the future. THANK YOU!

9:45 I should head upstairs for our meeting

9:45 I should head upstairs for our meeting. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle this. I don't want to lose my job, but I don't want to talk about what I saw either. It actually hurts, it shouldn't, but it does. Why am I reacting like this? Fuck, I can't have feelings. Feelings only lead to problems. Like now, this can't get in the way of my job. I need this job. I need to keep my head on straight. There is NO AXLE AND I.

My eyes wonder to the desktop. Damn it, it's 9:50. I grab my files, my laptop and head to his office. When I get upstairs a gleeful Victoria greets me with a hug. "How are you? I'm sorry, I didn't know Selena was in his office. She must have snuck in when I went to the bathroom. I hope she wasn't crazy doing anything when you got there? That girl can have a few screws loose" Victoria says with a half smile, crooked eyes and her finger going in circles. I smirk at her.

The image of SELENA on her knees in front of him, his hands on her ... the horrible image is embedded in my mind. My stomach tightens, and I feel lightheaded. I calm myself by taking a few deep breaths. Victoria looks at me concerned, "Are you okay honey?" "Yes, yes, I think I just need to eat. I don't think I ate since yesterday afternoon." She squints her eyes at me as if she knows something I don't. 

"Okay, well he said to send you in as soon as you got here. Go on, he's waiting." She waves her hand in the direction of his office. I walk down the hall trying to control my feelings. I get to the door and knock. Nerves on edge, palms clammy like a child fighting a fever. Breathing hard like someone has taken a vacuum to my lungs. 

"Come in," his voice sounds cold and calculating. I walk in, I don't see Axle anywhere. Like a flash of lighting, I'm pressed up against the wall. Hands above my head, his body pressed against mine. My heart races at the feel of his hard body, I try to move but only let out a soft moan. My skin raging with his touch. Face to face with the devil himself. 

How can this one action turn me on so much? From feeling nervous and sick to feeling desire and yearning for this man. He makes me feel things I've never thought possible. I can smell his sweet breath calling me to suck on his honey.