Chapter 45

He strolls with me securely in his masculine tattooed arms into a beautiful bright bathroom. I lift my head to drink in the breathtaking view, large windows with a hint of blue surrounding the windowpanes. In front of the windows lays a soaker tub, large enough for two, in a beautiful alluring white marble laced with grey veining.

Next to it stands a tall, wide shower outlined with the same dazzling white and grey marble with a huge window. A long double sink counter with the same appealing white and grey marble as the tub and shower. It's absolutely breathtaking with accents of cream and blue adorning the bathroom, pulling it all together with the bedroom.

We arrive in the middle of the sinks, Axle delicately places me on the the counter. His hands roam my thighs gently massaging them, coaxing the pain to dissipate. I revel in his addictive touch, eyes slide shut, adoring the feel of his dominate, soft touch relaxing my aching muscles.

He masterfully works his hands between my tender thighs, kneading my sore muscles, feeling the delicious ache of what we just occured. I had no idea my muscles could get so sensitive after an intense orgasm.

His hands skillfully work their way up to my tingling nipples, rubbing my breasts in his hands, triggering my back to arch into his hands, head to bob back, eyes closing in thrilled gratification.

My mouth parts as a low moan slips through my lips, "Axe."

"Fuck kitten you can't do that if you don't want me to fuck you again," he grits through his teeth, jaw clenched, eliciting my head to rise up to meet his concupiscence eyes. 

"Maybe I do want to feel your cock, ramming inside me, making me scream your name ... again," I whisper with eagerness never breaking our contact. His hungry eyes flash with a mischievous glint capturing my attention, yearning to have him fill me again.

"No."

Confusions waves over my face, eyebrows scrunch together, eyes slightly narrow, lips snap shut. No, he doesn't want to fuck me? Since when?

Sensing my confusion he grasps a handful of hair in his tight grip pulling me towards him, allowing his lips to brush against my ear, effecting my core, an instant pool between my legs.

"First, you're punishment has been delayed given your sub drop and we both know you deserve it," he drips from his lips as goosebumps materialized over my body.

He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, my eyes slowly shut savoring his affection, my arms circle his neck, moving up and down, caressing his back as his hands continue their coveted assault on my thighs, dangerously close to where I crave him most.

Curiosity piques, "What's sub drop exactly?" He pulls away slightly so we're face to face, so close, I could just pucker my lips and we'd be lip locked in our own world of vigorous rapture.

His breath ghosts over my lips, "When your body detects pain it releases epinephrine to help you deal with the pain. When it detects pleasure it releases endorphins, the happy hormone. When your participating in both acts at the same time the hormones have a fight, if you will, mixing together causing a morphine like drug, increasing your pain tolerance. One trying to ease your pain while the other heightens your pleasure, once you come down, the hormones are left in your system causing all sorts of different reactions. Some feel exhausted, dazed, weak, or even emotional afterwards. Everyone reacts differently."

I move my head up and down, acknowledging his explanation, fully understanding why my legs gave out now. That never happened before but I've also never had such a mind-blowing orgasm before either, so this all makes sense.

He continues, "Which is why after care is so important. It's to help keep you safe. I don't want you hurt Kitten. I just want to take care of you."