Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."

Hotelroom: Bathroom: 1:45 am:

Manik gingerly dried Nandini's hair. Her damp body was now covered in the milky white bathrobe. Sometimes Nandini doubts how these hotel laundries keep their all bed sheets, towels and other things so immaculate and white. Manik looked at her through the bathroom mirror. His upper body was bare, shimmering with water droplets. A sunflower yellow and white stripe towel was wrapped around his waist. Nandini's eyes couldn't get enough of his masculine physic. His chest and shoulders were still wet with beads of water that was glinting beneath the halogen.

Manik: (Huskily) "Enjoying the view?"

Nandini was taken aback. She immediately shifted her eyes from his body.

Nandini: (Stammering) "No...I ...was...I am.."

She tried to hide that she had been caught staring at her own husband. Manik was enjoying her blush.

Manik: "Ogling at your own husband...ha...ha...Nandu, I can't blame you. I have that charm you know.."

He winked at her gaping expression.

Nandini: "Really? Overconfidence always puts us down, Mr Malhotra."

Manik smirked and within no second lifted her tiny frame in his arms and came out of the bathroom.

Manik: (Nonchalantly) "We will see, Mrs Malhotra. Now let me concentrate on my next fantasy and let me prove to you that you are so wrong about my confidence."

Manik took Nandini to the bed and made her lie on it tenderly. Nandini's eyes were dancing with amusement. She knows how to ignite his naughty thoughts. Manik leaned over her and met her curious eyes.

Manik: (Intensely) "Do you trust me? Completely?"

Nandini: (With spiked heartbeat) "I trust you more than me."

Manik smiled and his hand touched the bathrobe belt. He opened the knot and pulled it out. Their eyes were still connected. Manik came over her almost lying on her body. He held her both hands and got them over her head. Slowly he placed them one over another and started tying with the robe belt. Nandini smiled showing her shining teeth.

Nandini: (Amusedly) "Fifty shades of Grey?"

Manik: (Retorted) "More than fifty...Hundred shades of Malhotra...Ready to bear me, Baby?"

Nandini: (Teasingly) "More than ready but don't disappoint me. You have to be a real dominant tonight."

Manik pulled the knot tightly so that it clasps on her soft skin. He then tied the other end to the bedpost. Now Nandini's body was straight like a log. He came to her face. His eyes were spitting dark desire.

Manik: (In a raspy tone) "Don't make me so hard that you can't walk properly for the whole week."

His voice made her breath hitch. Manik came down towards her lower body and within some minutes, her both legs got tied to the bed too. She was lying like a helpless prey with wide open legs, wearing only the bathrobe. Manik took a small hand towel and again came to her upper body. He looked into her eyes.

Manik: "Just feel what is going to happen and at any point, you can say me to stop. Relax your body...it's going to be rocking, Jaan."

Nandini bobbed with a confused smile. In the next moment, the surrounding became completely dark for her as Manik covered her eyes with the towel.