Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."

Manik's flat: Bedroom: 1:55 am:

Nandini was lying on the bed on her stomach. The knot of her hair got untied and the silky tresses shrouded her face completely.

Manik: (Grinning naughtily) "Change your cloth. We can't take a risk to be noticed."

But Nandini remained in that position. Manik was confused a bit and bent to touch her when he found that her body was quivering. He became tensed. Immediately he parted her open hair from her face to see it. But Nandini turned her face on the other side. Now Manik became irritated and forcefully turned Nandini. He saw her face was red. The trembling lips seemed trying to repress the outburst. Her eyes were closed but tears were hosing down and flowing on her plumpy reddish cheeks.

Manik:( Flabbergasted) "What happened Nandini? Did you hurt somewhere? Show me."

He tried to wipe off her tears while supporting her back to get her up. Nandini again turned to the opposite side and palmed her face. She was now weeping with soft moans. Manik was now hell worried. He forcefully pulled her and hugged her tight. He started stroking her back and comforting her softly. Nandini buried her face in his chest. Her tiny frame was still quivering.

Manik: (Surprised) "Shh.....shhh... Nandini, tell me what happened baby?"

Nandini: (Hiccups) "Do..n't re..reject me ( hiccups)..ever.. I.....I will....die...(wept loudly)"

Manik: (Pale smile) "But it was a joke Nandu. I was just teasing you. Do you think I will reject you ever? Could I?"

Manik forcefully lifted her face and looked through her moist eyes.

Manik: (Passionately) "Instead I will die if this impossible thing ever happens."

Nandini gazed at his intense eyes for a moment and as a surprise to Manik, her tears started hosing down even more. She was hiccupping badly seemed that she was feeling out of her breath.

Manik: (Helplessly) "Okay.... it seems that you don't trust my words. Then I have to prove that I can't even imagine rejecting you in my dreams."

Within a moment he mingled his eager lips with hers. He engulfed her lips with such passion as he was trying to quaff her all pain, all uncertainties and all grievances. Nandini loosened herself and let him do whatever he wants. She felt that her parched soul welcomed the downpour after a long wait. Manik darted his impatient tongue into her soft wet mouth and started savouring the salivary nectar. Both were groaning with passion. In a flash, he pushed her to lie on the bed and came completely over her. He was pressing her on the mattress with so much force that Nandini became breathless and tried to push him. Manik grabbed her both hands and moved them over her head. He clutched them over there while sucking her lips vigorously. Having no other option Nandini started thumping her both feet on the bed to make him realise her discomfort. A painful moan came out of her mouth that immediately made Manik realise his mistake. He withdrew his mouth and left her hands at once. Nandini's chest was moving up and down with erratic breathing. She was panting with closed eyes.

Manik: (In guilt tone)"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't want to be harsh on you. But I couldn't control myself. You drive me crazy. That's why I wanted you to control yourself. Because I knew it will lead me uncontrollably wild and you will suffer at the end."

Nandini opened her eyes and stared at his guilty face for a moment.

Nandini: (In a composed voice) "I can bear every suffering caused by you. But I can't bear your guilt. I can't bear the absence of your hands on my body, your lips on mine and you inside me."