Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."

Manik's flat: Bedroom: 1:20 am:

Manik was standing in front of the cupboard by back facing. He was now wearing only his low waist jeans. His Calvin Klein brief was visible. As he was fishing something on the top shelf, his back muscles were wriggling. The sexy devil tattoo was flashing, attracting Nandini's attention more. Finally, he pulled out something from the pile of clothes and turned back to find a zoned out Nandini with an open mouth. He bit his lips with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Manik: (Mumbled) "Let's see baby, who starts the hanky- panky."

He came towards Nandini.

Manik: "I bought this dress yesterday for you but forgot to tell. Wear this and show me. I will be back in a minute."

He threw the dress to Nandini which broke her reverie at once and went to the kitchen to bring the coffee. Nandini again entered the bathroom to change the cloth.

Nandini (In mind)"Nandini, what are you thinking? You only warned him for no sex but now you only are ogling him as a pervert. Shit. What if he senses your thought?"

She took off her kurti.

Nandini: (In mind) "But he is looking so sexy. Nandu, he is your husband."

She scolded herself and wore the dress.

Nandini: (Muttered) "It is his fault. Who said him to take off the tee-shirt? He has done it purposely. To seduce me. Okay, Mr Malhotra. Bring it on. I am also Mrs Nandini Malhotra. You have to try harder."

Manik: "Coffee is waiting."

Manik knocked on the bathroom door. Nandini came out wearing the dress. It was a mid-thigh length red off-shoulder dress.

Manik: (Mesmerised) "Gorgeous. Cute and sexy at a time."

Nandini blushed and came near to the bed where Manik kept the coffee cups.

Nandini: "Why did you buy this?"

Manik: (Sipping his coffee) "Because you again made me proud by getting this job so easily."

Nandini: (Frowned in confusion) "But you said you bought this yesterday and I got the job today only. Have you dreamt about it?"

She retorted and giggled. Manik smiled and placed his left hand on the band tied on her hair. He slid it to open her tresses. Within a moment her lush black hair covered her shoulder and back.

Manik: (Grinned) "Better. I don't want to be distracted. Your neck is alluring. Hmmmm. Yeah, I bought it before I came to know about the good news because I knew it is impossible that anyone can refuse my Nandu. I had my trust."

Nandini stared down shyly.

Nandini : (Smiled) "Thank you and thank you."

Manik: (In confusion) "Two times thank you?"

Nandini: (Coy smile) "One for trusting my ability and second for complimenting my neck."

Manik: (Bit his lips and gave a naughty smile) "By the way, I also deserve a gift from you for arranging the flat without your help."

Nandini: (Squinting) "Hmmmm. That's true. You deserve one. Tell me, what can I give you except the wild thought which is now moving in your naughty mind. Remember you gave words?"

Manik: (Rolled his eyes) "Nandu. I didn't know that you have become a mind reader. Excellent guess. But don't worry I will keep my words. I won't initiate but neither will I stop you if you initiate."