Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."

Hotelroom: 1:00 am:

Manik fisted a good amount of cake and without any warning mercilessly smeared it on Nandini's face, hair and the rest exposed portion of her throat and neck.

Nandini: (Yelled in disgust) "MANIK....What....ewwww...leave me...Shit."

Nandini's reaction was immediate. She squirmed in his hold and desperately tried to free herself. However, Manik was not done yet. He took another chunk and smudged it on her belly and waistline area.

Nandini: "Manik, you are spoiling my saree. How will I...how will I return home?....Stop it."

All her ranting hit his deaf ear.

Manik: (With determined tone) "That you should have thought before messing with me. Now bear it."

He again tried to put some cake inside her blouse. But this time Nandini was desperate. She placed her mouth on his chest and moderately bit on his heart. It worked like magic. Manik's hold on her body automatically slackened.

Manik: "OUCH.....Are you mad? You bit me like a cat."

Nandini grabbed the opportunity and distanced herself with a jerk. Manik was rubbing his palm on his heart.

Nandini: (Made a face) "Yes, I am a wild cat. And if you mess with me then you will get my canine marks too."

Manik squinted. His nonchalant smile was back on his lips. He wiped his face with his sleeves and approached her with a slow gait.

Manik: (In a seductive yet intimidating tone) "Oh, really? So, you are my wild cat! But I know how to tame a wild cat. It will be fun to master you, Baby."

Nandini observed his tone and body language. It didn't show any good signal for her. She realized that she mistakenly awoke her beast. She stepped back without shifting her timid eyes from her husband's intimidating ones.

Manik: (Calmly) "What happened? Why are you retrieving, kitten? No other smart move?"

He continued his slow pace. Now, Nandini was about to touch the wall on her backside.

Nandini: (In a shaky voice) "Manik...look, you took the revenge...right? Now, stop this."

Manik: (Wobbled in denial) "Tch..Tch...No, not yet."

Manik abruptly tried to catch Nandini but she somehow managed to dart his reach and ran towards the bathroom. Manik followed her. Nandini stepped into the bathroom and tried to slide the glass door so that Manik couldn't enter but her reflex failed her and Manik entered before she could lock the door.

Manik: "Now?"

He arched his brows at her. Nandini looked here and there in search of any escape. Manik smirked at her sheepish antics.

Manik: (In a villainous voice) "You are trapped, Nandu. Surrender! Your punishment will be less. Ha..ha..ha"

He rested his hands on his waistline and gave a dramatic guffaw. Nandini stole a glance of the cubicle. If she enters it, she can be safe. She calculated rapidly and veered in that direction. However, she slipped on the wet floor and was about to fall flat on it.

Manik: (Screamed) "Nandini!"

He immediately rushed to hold her. Nandini closed her eyes in fear but before she touched the hard floor, two stout hands had clutched her waist to prevent her from falling. She blinked sheepishly and slowly opened her eyes. Their eyes locked for a moment.