Chapter 38

It's been a week since the Venom and the AntiVenom got to spend their time together as friends. Phoebe on the other hand wants to keep her eye on her price. Marceline. Even though she's 100% know that Marceline isn't in love with her after she cheated with her best friend, Finn. Long story short- Marceline forgive Phoebee and Finn but never forget what they did.

-----

SUNDAY-

"You guys! Sleepover at my house this Saturday?" Bonnibel said excitedly.

Bonnibel, Adora, and Applejack are at the Cafe near their school, studying for the upcoming exam and it surprises them that Bonnibel asked them that. "Aren't we supposed to study? Our exam is next week Monday. Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird lately." Adora asked her friend who is looking at her with a weird face. Bonnibel scoffed. "Of course, I mean, it's been like a week since Marceline met her ex-girlfriend and then we all went home and then I met Marceline on the way home and she asks me out to have a drink with her so I said fine cuz' you know, pfft, one drink. But then we both got drunk and all I can remember is I woke up beside her naked in her room." Bonnibel burst all her breathe saying all out at once. She turns to look at her friend Adora feeling guilty and scared. "I-I know she is your crush and all, and I was gonna tell you but It might ruin our friendship so it's why I wanted to ask you to sleep over at my house to tell you guys-" "Bonnibel!" Adora snapped to make her friend Bonnibel stop rapping--. "I'm not mad," Adora said calmly. Bonnibel sobbed and slowly lift her head and look at her friend as she suddenly starts to tear up in relief when she heard that. "Y-your not?" Adora shook her head 'no' and smiled. "I only liked her because of her voice- but yes, I probably said that I like her because she kind of hot- but no. The time when we all went home after she meets her ex-girlfriend, my feelings just -poof- gone, I don't know, maybe I only liked her because of her voice, not her personality." Adora sigh. "I guess the rumor is right., 'don't meet your hero or idol'." she continued.

Adora's feeling about Marceline is mixed up. She's not here to be in a relationship, she's here to study. The feeling of taking a different step from her idol Marceline- that she didn't expect to be in the same school as she is is not part of her college studies, but making friends and parties and studying.

Bonnibel hugs her friend Adora as she sighs in relief, Adora hugs her back and smiles. "Hey! Ah, want a hug too!" Applejack chuckled and walk to her two friends and hug them out.

-------

"You what!?" Rainbow Dash asked, kind of annoyed. "What do you mean you two hooked up?" Catra continued.

Marceline sighed taking a sip of her tea. "Did you two listen or just being an idiot. Again?" She raises an eyebrow at her two friends.

The Venom is in Marceline's house. They went there because Marceline told them she have important things to tell them and guess this is it. They are sitting on the kitchen chair while having sweets and tea.

"What if Rarity finds out?" Catra asked whispered-yelling. Marceline ignored Catra and turn to look at Rainbow Dash. "Sorry dude, I know how much you flirt with her-" "Oh no-no-no. Don't be, I don't like- like her, I just tease her, that's all." Rainbow Dash scoffed. "Plus, she isn't my type."

"Then who? The cowgirl?" Catra chuckled.

The rainbow-headed gal is speechless, so she just grabs a cupcake and eats it.

"Silence means 'yes'" Catra said nodding.

"Dude! Stop! I haven't had any sort of connection into a real relationship after what happened to my parents- I'm not sure if I'll be able to have a relationship again. I mean what if the cycle continues-"

"Dude, stop. We know you're liking that cowgirl." Marceline and Catra look at each other than Rainbow Dash. "Making out to others and taking them into your room is different, but the feelings inside of you are more than just making out or having s3x. So it's up to you, you rather do that or find what your heart wants. You choose." Catra continued with a smile.

Marceline is kind of suspicious about her friend Catra and kind of touched. "Hey, we're here for you. If you are still not sure if she's what you like, don't tell her yet. You still have time." Marceline said.

"Sure, and I promise I will not touch or flirt with your cowgirl." Catra chuckled.

The rainbow-headed gal scoff and hides her tears. "You two maybe my worst friend, but you two still are the best." She chuckled and hug her two best friends.

"I don't know what that means but still gonna hug you because I can see your tears." Marceline teased.

"Oh shut up!"

--------

Monday Morning~

The Venom is in Marceline's car driving to school since they slept there and Rainbow Dash is sitting on the passenger seat because she quickly said 'shotgun' that makes Catra annoyed because now she's the one who is sitting on the back seat.

"Have you told Rarity yet?" Catra asked her friend Marceline who is driving.

The black-headed gal smacked her lips as she look back at her friend and quickly face back the road. "I'm not sure. I mean, we just had s3x."

"Isn't Rarity your girlfriend?" Rainbow Dash teased.

"No," Marceline replied as she look to the side of her car's mirror and then turn left on the road. "Rarity is just a toy for me as she is with me, we're both playing with one another."

Out of curiosity Rainbow Dash asked. "What do you mean?"

Marceline sigh. "We went on a date last week to her favorite restaurant. After that, she insisted I take dr#g out of nowhere inside the bar we went in. I refuse because no one will take us home if the both of us get high, or worst- both of us could be pregnant because there are a lot of boys in there that are super high even the time we just got there," she sighs. "Hours past and it's 2A.m I think, she is high, super high that she wants to take all of her clothes away. But before she do, I carry her to my car and drove to my house as she continue to unclothe herself. We went inside my room, carrying her and that's where things get worst," She continued as she continue to drive to their school. "She told me she slept with other guys while we are dating, make out with other girls, and told me I was only a toy for her."

This surprised Rainbow Dash and Catra. "What the-?!"

"Did she remember saying all of that?"

Marcelin shook her head no. "But luckily I recorded everything she said, and showed it to her, threatening her of how I'm gonna release that video on my account showing her butt naked body and the things she said if she gets close to me again." Marceline continued as she grab the phone from the side of her car and give it to Rainbow Dash.

"I also recorded the part where we had s3x." Marceline chuckled. "So it's kind of a win-win for me." She let Rainbow Dash and Catra watch it. The face of Rainbow Dash and Catra mixed up with different expressions while watching the video.

"Gross but okay." Rainbow Dash said giving back the phone to Marceline.

"Gross. Is the only word I can say in that video." Catra added.

"Gross and amazing for me." Marceline laugh.

"Now. Bet is over."