Chapter 36

Marceline P.O.V

"Hey, Marcy? How are you?"

She said, but before I could answer, I saw a familiar face to the entrance. "Baby! You're here!" I ignore her question and walk towards to one of the athlete in our school, Adora.

I can see the confusion on her face, it was cute, but I have no choice. I smiled at her and hold her hand. "You took so long to come here." I said and give her hug. "Play along." I whispered to her.

I pulled away and she give me an awkward smile. "H-Hey...."

She was speechless but It's fine by me, as long as she pretend to be my girlfriend for this day.

"O-Oh... you have girlfriend?" I heard her voice again. I turn around and look at her, my hands are still holding Adora's so she keep glancing at our hands.

I chuckled. "Yea. We've been dating for about a week now." I felt Adora's hand gets tight because of my words.

She looked at me. Her innocent face that I thought was real, her voice that I thought was an angel and her smile that I thought was going to be mine forever. All that thoughts fade when you cheated on me..... Phoebe.

"And who are you?" To my surprise. Adora asked her.

Phoebe turn to Adora and smile. "My name is Phoebe, Marceline ex girlfriend." She explained. "And you are?" She added.

Adora held her right hand to shake Phoebe's. "Adora. The athlete, and Marceline's future wife." My eyes widen and secretly pinch her back making her bite her bottom lip in pain.

Phoebe didn't response, so she just nodded and shook Adora's hand.

"So, what brings you here?" Adora asked.

Whoa there blondie, I said play along--

"Why don't we talk while we sit and eat, my treat." Phoebe said politely.

I shook my head. "N-No we are just gonna--"

"Sure!" Adora snapped and sit to where Catra and Rainbow Dash were. Phoebe nodded and follow Adora from behind.

Of course. Adora. I face palm and walk towards them.

Catra chuckled. "Oh hey Adora~ Oh should I say, Marceline's girlfriend?" She chuckled and take a sip of her milkshake.

Adora just smiled at Catra and sit beside her. "Hey Catra~."

Catra paused and blush slightly as she continue dringking her milkshake.

I scoffed and sit next to Adora. Phoebe is sitting next to Rainbow Dash.

"Catra? You sure you don't wanna go buy random stuff?" One of my idiot friend asked.

Catra shook her head. "No, this is gonna be fun."

I rolled my eyes at Catra because know what she's been talking about.

Rainbow Dash sigh look around. I saw she smack her lips when she notice someone from the other side of the table, I took at glance and to my surprise, it's Bonnibel, reading a book. She looks beautiful- I mean, great.