Chapter 22

The 6 gals, including all of the Venom just stayed silent as they watched Rarity pour some red wine onto her glass, looking back at the Venom with a smirk afterwards. 

Rainbow who was clearly pissed by now, slowly walked up to her step-sister, pulling her other hand to her to maker her stand up from her luxury chair.

As soon Rainbow Dash finally made her step-sister stand up, she quickly placed her hand on her shoulder to pull the fashionista closer. 

"What the actual f*ck are they doing here, Rarity?" Rainbow Dash started with a slightly angered tone in her voice. 

Rarity chuckled and wrapped her arms around her step-sister which made both of their cheeks redden. "Like I said Rainbow, surprise!" 

The two just kept staring into each other's eyes. Rainbow's angered eyes slowly turned back into its calm look after she slightly pulled Rarity closer. 

"You son of a b*tch. Rarity what are you planning this time?." Rainbow Dash started before pushing the purple haired teen away, facing Bonnible after. 

Rainbow just smiled weakly yet so sinister to the pink haired nerd, making her cheeks to redden uncontrollably.

But when Rarity followed Rainbow's gaze, she immediately pushed Rainbow and turned back her attention to Adora, Applejack and mostly at Bonnible.

"Anyways, surprise girls! Meet the Venom." Rarity cheered, going behind Bonnible and her friends to hug lead them to the fancy well lit dining table in the distance. 

Rainbow just sighed, walking back to her friends while watching Rarity lead the 3 teens to the table. 

"That crazy girl, I wonder what she's planning now?" Rainbow Dash asked her friends after she crossed her arms to her chest.

Marceline smirked and placed her arm around her friend. "Maybe you're just concern for you princess." She continued, causing Catra to secretly laugh behind them.

"Oh shut up. This day was for you and my slutty step-sister to do what I dare you to. Why did they invite those 3?"

"Come to think of it, I can ask the same question." Marceline added, still watching Rarity do her fake laugh to please her 3 new guest. 

Rainbow smirked after moving closer to Catra behind her. "Is that hot chick yours?"

"Huh? What the hell do you mean, Dash?"

"Ugh that hot looking cowgirl over there." Rainbow Dash started as she flicked her finger up to point at the blonde teen. "You know, the one that taught you how to cook?"

"Oh, you mean Applejack?" Catra raised an eyebrow at her. "No, that hot chick is not mine.. Unless if I make o-" Before she could even finish, both of her friends were heard fake coughing at the back. 

Marceline coughed. "Ehem, you called her hot. ahem, ahem." She added while trying to hold in her laughter. 

Catra rolled her eyes and punched them right on their chest, making Rainbow and Marceline cough real this time. 

"Ouch! What the heck Catra? We were just messing with you!" Rainbow scoffed. 

"Oh whatever." Catra replied, turning around to face Perfuma and Fioana. "Lets just ask those two on what's happening."

As Catra started to walk at them, Rainbow Dash and Marceline followed from behind, still holding the part where Catra punched them.

"Hey idiot." Catra smirked and looked at her ex, Fiona.