Chapter 6

MONDAY~

Adora's POV

It's my first day in 'ROYAL' my dream school. This school is the famous school in our city, YES 'ours' because I live here now. And now HERE I AM! STANDING- No, walking at the sparkling floor full of fabulous college student who are walking pass me. If this is all a dream don't wake me up!

"Uhhh. Hey. Are you still there." I notice my tour guide- no. One of the Council is waving her hands infront of my face. Shoot. Was I day dreaming. Again.

We stopped walking at the hallway.

My eyes went wide and smiled at her stratching the back of my neck. "Ah- yes. Hehehe. S-Sorry." I cleared my throat. "Uh. You were saying?" I added.

She chuckled nervously. I think she think that I'm weird. Which is not because, pfftt- of course I'm not. I'll be the one-

"Ehem. Are you sure you're alright? Want me to not to tour you anymore?" The Council said raising her eyebrows.

Shoot. I am weird.

"No. No. No. Please. Continue." I said looking straight at her, smiling.

She smiled back. "Okay. First let me introduce myself." She clear her throat. "My name is Sunset Shimmer. And I'm one of the student council here in our school. I am the Vice President." She introduced herself. "Since The Venom are having a busy day today. We decided to volunteer to tour the new students here."

Ohhh. Sunset Shimmer. I love that name. And wait. Venom? "Venom? Like Poison? Snakes? Toxic" I asked curious.

She looked at me surprised and laugh.

Is there something funny to the words I say?

"Snake huh. I guess you haven't heard of them." She said and stop laughing.

No. I haven't

"Ah. Yes, Yes! The 'Venom'. Pfft- their alright. They are....." I can't think of anything. "Good." I scoffs. "Yup. The Venom are Good." I said proudly. Then I heard student are laughing. I paused and looked at the students- with curiosity.

Why are they laughing?

I gasped. Are they-. "Are they laughing at me?" I asked Sunset Shimmer who is holding her laugher.

Then I saw three girls are walking pass me- laughing. "Yeah! The Venom are GOOD. Try hanging out with them sometimes!" The blonde curly hair girl yelled while the two girls are laughing beside her.

"Uhhh..."

I felt Sunset Shimmer's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and smile. "Don't mind them. They are just jealous of the Venom." She said.

And what the heck is this Venom. "Okay. Okay. What is this Venom?" I asked very curioused this time.

"Funny you asked." Sunset Shimmer clear her throat. "But first. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you know Rainbow Dash?"

OMG! The Captain of all sports here in our school! Hell yeah!! Of course I'm a fan. I love sports.

"Catra?"

YES!! The students called her Wildcat because she is fast and can hear sound from a far, also a bully. And for some reason, she have this long nails.

"Marceline?"

I gasped. Of course!! Duh. Her voice gives warmth in my heart. She's the one I've been looking up ever since. Her voice, the lyrics of her songs and her beauty! I love her so much.