Chapter 13

Bonnibel POV

How I love Wednesday. I don't have class in the morning. My classmates are probably at their house sleeping, while I, Bonnibel Bubblegum was a gonna spend my whole morning at the library. And I was about to head there, right now.

I was infront of our huge Library in the entire school. I was screaming inside when I walk in, looking at all the books around me, it makes me feel like I was in heaven. I deeply inhale, the smell of the books are so beautiful.

I look around to find a seat. I also notice that I was the only one here. Maybe because It was to early?

And then I saw it, the perfect spot, near at the window, where I could feel the fresh air and the sun shine while I read. I walk at that seat and put my bag on the table. I smiled and walk to where the science section are.

I gasped when I saw it. My life was here all along. I wish I did visit this place. But I didn't, because Monday and Tuesday are the very busy day.

I look around finding something that can caught my eye. I was looking at the books and I feel like I could cry any seconds now.

"Damn it!"

I raised my eyebrows when I heard someone cursed at the corner. I slowly walk to the direction and to my surprise, I saw one of the Venom is organizing the books. She's the one with the rainbow hair.

I scoffs. And she probably heard me because she turned at me, my eyes went wide as I quickly grab some random book and pretend I was reading it.

I heard footsteps and that's where my heart race.

"I didn't know you can read up side down." I heard her chuckled.

My eyes went wide as I notice that the book is really up side down. I quickly turn it around and cover my face.

This is embarrassing.

She chuckled. Maybe because of my idiotic- panic attack.

"Wow. You're into nude comics?" She asked.

I panic as I quicky look at the cover. "I- I didn't-." I cut myself off when I saw the cover, and It was 'Astronomy'. "Hey. Liar." I said, almost shouting.

"Shhh. Lower down your voice. Don't you know that we're at the library?" She asked covering my mouth.

She smell nice.

I blushed for a second and remove her hand. "Yeah. Of course." I said and close the book, putting it back to where it belong.

I looked at her. "What are you doing here? Did someone punished you?" I asked almost laughing.

She smirk. "None of your business, nerd." She said and walk back to where she organize the books. .

I walk beside her. "Sarcasm?. I'm here to read because I want to learn new things. And you're here to organize books because...?" I asked waiting for an answer.

She turn to me look at me, our eyes meet and my heart skip a beat when she lean to my face.

"Don't assume that I forgot the day you slapped me." She said.

I blushed. I push her away and turn around. "Ask yourself why I did that." I said calming myself down.

"Maybe because you like me?"

I turn to her and crossed my arms. "Assuming much?"

"I'm just saying the truth."

I sigh as I watch her organize the books. And she did it all wrong. "Here. Let me help." I said and walk beside her. "This is the Chemistry and this is Economics. And you're putting it all in the wrong place, because these two are different." I explain as I grab all the Chemistry books that she puts into the Economics.