Chapter 2

Rainbow Dash and Catra made it to the mall's parking lot. Alive.

They parked their vehicle and laugh as they walk to the entrance.

"Dude that was sick! The old man is literally screaming at us." Catra laugh sarcastically tapping Rainbow Dash's back.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "He's not that old. And bro, I saw two girls when the traffic light turned red. They are flirting at you." Rainbow Dash chuckled while walking towards the mall.

Catra stop laughing. "I did. Maybe they are looking at my awesomeness." Catra said and flip her hair, looking at the way.

"Yeah, I think they are flirting at my car not at you." Rainbow Dash teased and punch Catra's shoulder playfully.

"Ow! Dude." Catra hissed.

"Okay, that's not even that hurt." Rainbow Dash put her hands to her waist.

Catra smirk. "It doesn't. You punch like a baby." She said.

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you want me to punch you hard?" Rainbow Dash clenched her fist near to Catra's face.

Catra hold Rainbow Dash's hand and put down. "Nope. I don't want my beautiful face to have hand mark of yours."

"Good. Because I'm gonna do it. Right here." Rainbow Dash grin.

"Yeah. No, you won't. " Catra scoffed and crossed her arms.

Yes. Rainbow Dash can't, so she just smiled and rolled her eyes.

They are walking at the mall when suddenly, Rainbow Dash bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!" Rainbow Dash said in a high tone.

The little girl fell on the floor. Rainbow Dash just let out chuckled as she bend her knees to look at the poor child.

"Next time. Watch where your going." Rainbow Dash said. Before she could stand up she saw a cowgirl walking towards them.

The little girl was about to cry but she saw a cowgirl bend her knees as she pat the little girl's back and helped her stand up.

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrows when she saw the cowgirl is helping that clumsy child.

The cowgirl smiled to the little girl. "Are ya alright?" The cowgirl asked worrying.

Rainbow's heart suddenly skipped a beat when she heard that cowgirl's country accent voice.

Rainbow Dash stand up and fold her arms around her chest. Her and Catra looked at each other, then to the kid and the cowgirl.

The little girl nods and smiled. The cowgirl smiled back. "Good. Now, where is yer mother?" The cowgirl asked.

"I was about to go to her." The little girl said and sniffed.

"Okay. So, what's yer name?"  The cowgirl asked.

The little girl pout her face. "Mama said I should'nt give names to stranger."

The cowgirl smiled agreeing to the little girl. She pat her hair. "Good girl." The cowgirl said and stand up. She looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Now. Apologize." The cowgirl said, glaring at Rainbow Dash.

Their eyes met. This make Rainbow Dash want her more.

Rainbow Dash scoffs. "Excuse me?"

"What? Ya didn't hear the words Ah just said?" The cowgirl raised her eyebrows.