Chapter 7

MONDAY~

Bonnibel's POV

I just transferred here in this school because my parents forced me to.

The student council just toured me, her name is Entrapta, she told me everything about this school, and It was fun talking to her because we have so much in common, even though I don't understand other words she was saying. She also love science and she also showed me her inventions.

After touring, she gave me my schedule, she also gave me an excuse card to give to the teacher.

I smiled and watch her leave. I turn around and look for my room.

"Physics? No. That was 10 minutes ago. Oh... Math." I said to myself while looking at my schedule.

I was walking at the hall with books around my chest, still looking at the paper on my hands when suddenly, some random student bumped me that makes me fall off the ground as I let go of my books and my schedule paper.

"Ow." I mumbled holding the back of my thigh. It hurts.

Then I heard someone laughed at me.

Seriously? I turn to them.

"Oh look. Another newbie!" The jock with a white hair that is holding a ball said.

"Need a hand?" Another jock held out her hand, I was about to grab it when she suddenly spits on it.

It was gross.

They were laughing at me. "Oh, dudes. Look! This new girl's a nerd." The other jock with green haired said stepping at my books.

I groan as I stand up. I was about to said something when suddenly, a ball hit one of the jock's head.

"Hey!" She growled and look back. Her two friends also looked back, to whoever did that.

I looked behind of whoever did that to them, and I saw she was glaring at the jocks, she have this Rainbow haired with side cut.

"Enjoying the fun?" She asked glaring at them.

The jocks stand up straight putting their right hand to their forehead. Like a soldier.

Uhh. What is happening?

"No Captain!" The three jocks exclaimed, looking forward.

"What are you three doing here?" She asked.

"We are just passing by." The gal who spits to her hand answered.

The Rainbow haired girl kicked the ball hard to the other jock's face who called me a nerd. She didn't move or say anything. She was just standing there. They are just standing there, like a soldier....

"Want me to tell Marceline you've got problem with nerds?" She asked, picking up the ball that rolled back to her.

"No, Captain. I apologize."

Wow. These girls are tougher than they looks.

I notice that every students wants to walk in our way changed their direction. I saw they are a bit scared. I also noticed that they are looking at the Rainbow haired teenage girl.

Who is she? I thought just staring at her.

"Good." She smirk.

The jocks are still frozen.

"Leave!" She toss the ball to the other jock and she cought it.

"Yes, Captain!" The jocks yelled and run along.