Chapter 9

Marceline's POV

After doing the sound check and putting our instruments on the stage- and not even Catra or Rainbow Dash showed up to help me. Me and Dj-pon3 took a break.

"When are the Chairwomen's gonna come here?" I heard Dj-Pon3 asked me.

"Twilight said, after lunch." I replied.

"So, The Venom are gonna sing after lunch?" She asked me again.

Curious.

I nodded 'yes'. "Be sure to announce it after lunch."

Dj-pon3 looked at her watch. "But it's already 12:06P.m."

I smiled at her. "Yeah. I know. I'm gonna eat now. Wanna join us?" I asked her.

I saw sparkles in her eyes. "You sure?"

I nod. "Sure. Why not?"

"But, what about Catra and Rainbow Dash? Is it okay for them if I eat with you?"  She looks scared.

"Yeah. I invited you, so it's fine. And I don't think they'll be having lunch today, because seriously, I don't know what they are up to now." I said, putting both of my hands at the back of my head.

"Maybe bully others again?"

I raised an eyewbrow, looking at her. "Excuse me?"

Her eyes widen. "N-no. Never mind." She nervously chuckled.

I looked away. "Okay. Come on now. And by the way, if you ever saw a long black car, that means they are here, and if Twilight and the other council walks to them and everyone gather- welcoming our Aunts. Make sure you  make an announcement to go to the gym." I explained.

She nodded, understanding everything I said. I smiled and we walk to the school Cafeteria.

Dj-Pon3 is my favourite person here in school. Because she is THE monster when it comes to music, she knows it all.

Me and Pon3 reach the cafeteria and a lot of students are there. The lines are long. It was fun, because when they saw me walking at the crowd, they give way for me to walk in.
I sit at our usual seat, I looked at DjPon3 who is not siting yet.
"Is there a problem?" I asked looking at her.

"You sure, you want me to sit there?"

I nodded. "Sit next to me." I pat the chair beside me, she smiled and sit down.

Our Aunts are single and doesn't have any child. And when she met me, Catra and Rainbow Dash when we were kids, they consider us their children, and we are lucky, because every place we go here in their school, we have our own place. Canteen, Library, Lockers, Music room and the a one room where me and the girls went when we wanted to rest or skip school.

Like we can do everything here in school. But there is one thing that our Aunt hates the most.

Breaking the school rules.

"So. What do you want to eat?" I asked looking at her.

She seems nervous. How come?

"Yow, Marceline!" Catra tap my shoulder and sit infront of me. "Guess what?-" Catra was cut of when she looked at Dj-Pon3. "What is she doing her?" Catra asked pointing at her.

I looked at Dj-Pon3 then to Catra. "Oh. I invited her. Because she helped me at the things that we are suppose to do." I said and roll my eyes.

"Hi." Dj-pon3 said nervously.

Catra scoffs. "Yeah. Whatever." She looked at me. "Guess what? I saw a-"