Chapter 30

After Marceline and Rarity ran out from the cafeteria, the rest of the girls just remained speechless as they shared the exact same confused looks.

Except for Adora who was now hiding her face with her handkerchief, still holding in the confusing feeling she felt when she saw the two holdings hands.

But for Rainbow Dash and Catra, both of their expression slowly turned into a smirking face after a few minutes.

They then turned to face Applejack, Bonnible, and Adora. Rainbow Dash bit her bottom lip and grabbed Applejack's apple.

"They're probably gonna hook up again, as usual." Rainbow chuckled before taking a bite on Applejack's apple.

"H-hey that's mi-" The cowgirl paused when she saw some of the applejuice dripped down onto Rainbow Dash's neck when she bit into it.

The blonde teen couldn't help but blush and look away. "Jerk. Ah guess ya can have that."

Bonnible raised an eyebrow at Applejack. "But its yours! Are you just gonna let her take your food?"

"Yeah, Apples." Rainbow Dash added with a grin. "Aren't you gonna get it from me?"

Applejack rolled her eyes. "You can have it since you already bitten it, idiot."

The Athlete smirked, taking another small bite from her apple. "Awwh, are my charming looks too much for you, cowgirl?"

"Ah don't wanna cause another problem." Applejack replied, sounding slightly angered. "And no, Ah still have standards and yer at the bottom."

"Yeah sure. Like I would believe such a th-" Rainbow Dash was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"Says the girl who punched me in the face in her first day of school." Catra butted in, still looking into Applejack's emerald eyes.

Rainbow Dash arched an eyebrow at her friend before looking down to check the time on her phone.

The cowgirl forced out a smile, standing up from her seat afterwards. "And Ah'm happy to do it again if yer Rainbow-haired friend won't stop pissing me off."

Adora nervously chuckled. "Hey where are you going?" The blonde teen asked, confused.

"Goin' to my next class."

With that being said, Rainbow Dash suddenly smirked, doing a cool position in her chair. "Want me to walk you there?"

Applejack laughed, stopping afterward to give Rainbow a sarcastic look. "Was that ah joke?"

"Goddanmit you suck, Dash." Catra face palmed and looked down on her watch. "And yet the cowgirl's right, we need to go to our classes before the teacher gets there first. " She winked at Adora.

Adora blushed and covered her face, placing her hand behind her chair to act cool to somehow impress the two members of the V3.

Sadly, she failed, misserably. Instead of displaying coolness, she eventually lost balance and fell off the chair.

She then quickly ran and returned to her position while giving Catra a nervous huge smile.

Catra chuckled. "You're hilarious, I like it."

Adora blushed. "T-That was on.. purpose! Of course I meant for that to happen." The teen terribly lied, still acting cool.

Catra laughed and turned around to face the exit, same with Rainbow Dash.

But before Rainbow Dash could even take her second step, she felt a hand grabbed her wrist from behind, making her stop walking and look back.

And there she saw Applejack with a confused eye-raisng look.