Chapter 33

Applejack P.O.V

I wake up as I felt my head spins around. Fvck it hurts. I slowly sat up and look around, I blink my eyes as I started to panic, realizing I'm not into my own house. I quickly look around, as I touch my body, my eyes widen when I saw I was not wearing the same dress, but said bra and underwear.

I deeply breathe in and starts to scream.

"What the-?!"

I heard a familiar voice beside me, she is none other than one of the V3. "C-atra?!" I asked shaking.

"Fvck! That scream makes me wanna remove my ears!"

I heard another familiar voice beside me and quickly turn to her. "R-Rainbow Dash?!"

Catra is only wearing her sports bra and underwear, while Rainbow Dash is completely naked. Both of them looked at me with sleepy face, when they realize I am in the middle of them they both started scream and hop out the bed.

"Fvck!" Rainbow Dash swear as she start to cover her naked body with the comforter.

"What am ah doing here? What are you guys doing here? Where am Ah?" I asked still panicking. "Where is my dress and why am Ah wearing this?" I added as I pointed to a lose white shirt.

Catra groan and stand up. "Slow down cowgirl. You are not in the race." She said in sleepy tone before hoping on to the bed and lay down again beside me.

"Could you not do that again?" Rainbow Dash said in a sleepy tone before laying on to the bed beside me.

I'm still confused. Because first. Why am I wearing this? Where am I? And why are they wearing those? I thought as I slowly crawl down the bed. But before I stand up, I felt a hand holding my wrist.

"Where are you going?" I heard Rainbow Dash said, sleepy.

"Ah-" Before I could answer, Rainbow Dash let go of me. "Cause I don't care." She added and go back to sleep.

I looked at her confused. "R-Right." I sigh and stoop up. I quietly grab my heels on the floor, I couldn't find my dress, so I tiptoe outside the room.

I close the door silently and jumped when an old lady ask me. "What are you doing, miss?"

I quickly stand up straight and look at her. "U-uhh..."

"Breakfast is ready... you should eat first before you leave." She said and walk pass me.

I'm confused, did she just call me miss? What is happening? Maybe I should ask her.

I follow her from behind, as I look around, walking down stairs. "Umm... i-if you don't mind. C-Can Ah ask you somethin'?"

She stop walking when she reach downstairs as I do the same.

"I really love your accent, Miss." She giggled and walks away.

Now I really want to know what happened, so I continue following her from behind. "Okay. Can ya tell meh what happened last night? So Ah can... recall?"

"You mean how you greet every maid here in the mansion?" Now she's asking me.

"Uh... y-yeah?"

She chuckled and stop walking. "Nothing much. You just throw up on to master's dress and start singing and then starts puking at Catra's dress too."

My eyes widen as my head began to hurt remembering that things really did happened last night.

The lady smiled and starts walking again. Leaving me still confused so I followed her again. "Wait, Master? And Catra? Are you saying this is Rainbow Dash's mansion?"