Chapter 16

Bonnibel raise an eyebrow and smirk, she then saw Rainbow Dash walk towards them. "Rainbow Dash?" Bonnible stand up. "What are you doing here?" She asked awkwardly.

Rainbow Dash look around. "Ah, Yes, well. Sleep here and maybe take a shower-- Geez. I thought you were smart." Rainbow Dash scoffs.

Bonnibel crossed her arms. "You know what? I don't really care." Bonnibel said and look away.

Rainbow Dash smirk. "Okay then, princess." Rainbow Dash said and walks away.

"Hey-." Bonnibel stopped her. Rainbow Dash smiled and turn to Bonnibel with fierce look. "Yes, Princess?"

"Okay. Will you stop calling me princess?" Bonnibel asked and walk slowly to her.

Rainbow Dash think of something to say. "Ummm. No." Rainbow Dash walk slowly to her, Bonnibel eyes widen and step backwards. "Why? Are you gonna slap me again?" Bonnibel blushed in that question as she stop stepping back because her butt hits the desk where they are reading.

Bonnibel turn around and quickly look at her watch. "Oh look at the time. I'll be late you, guys." Bonnibel said as she quickly grab her things. "O-Oh and can I ask a favor to bring the books back to where it belongs?" Bonnibel asked her friends. Applejack and Adora nod slowly. "Thanks!" Bonnibel run to the library exit leaving Rainbow Dash and her friends speechless.

Applejack and Adora looked at Rainbow Dash who is looking at Bonnibel that runs away, smiling. Rainbow Dash notice that they are looking, so they quickly turn away and whistle.

Rainbow Dash scoffs and walks away.

Adora and Applejack looked at each other. "You think that...?"

"Yea, Ah can read yer mind, sugarcube." Applejack winked at her.

-

"How could you?" Adagio slap Catra's cheeks hard.

Catra lick her bottom lip and hold her cheek where Adagio slap her as she slowly turn to Adagio.

"You told me you loved me! Now you're dumping me? I give you all my love!" Adagio yelled.

Adagio and Catra are beside the campus. There are few students are walking there but they didn't bother to watch them or stop by to listen, because Catra will embarrassed them.

Catra grabs Adagio's arms tightly and pins her to the wall. Catra can see the fear in Adagio's eyes. "Give all your love to me?" Catra asked and lean in to her ear, down to her neck. "Did you know that making love with you is the only thing what I wanted from you?" Catra sniffs Adagio's neck down to her collar bone. "And since I did get what I wanted," Catra turn and glared at her. ",I need nothing from you!" Catra groan. She stand up straight and death glare Adagio as she hold the cheek that Adagio slap. "And since you ruined my face with your slutty hand. I need you to do something for me." Catra smirk.

"What do you mean?" Adagio asked in fear.

Catra chuckled. "Don't play innocent here! We both know that people like you don't touch my face." Catra stomp her one foot on the wall, near to Adagio's face. "Now. I'm not asking you. I'm ordering you." Catra smirk.

-

"Granny. Go and rest now, Ah'll do the rest." Applejack said putting the tray with meat burger down the kitchen table.

Granny Smith chuckled. "Ah'm alright, Applejack. Ah'll just finish this last pasta."

Applejack sigh. "Granny. Ya already told me that after the last pasta you've made." Applejack said fixing her apron and hairnet that she's wearing.