Chapter 15

The Venom walk to the school hallway. Some of the students are amazed of how elegant they walk, they are inlove.

"Damn it Marceline! If our Aunts found out that we are late again, I swear I'll took all the blame on you." Rainbow Dash groan while walking to their locker.

Marceline rolled her eyes. "If Catra didn't forget her stupid phone then, none of this would have had happened!" Marceline exclaimed.

"It's not my fault you wake up late while me and Rainbow Dash are already eating!" Catra said, bit annoyed.

"Then why didn't you two wake me up?" Marceline asked opening her locker.

Rainbow Dash groan and slam her locker. "Guys! I gotta go now." Rainbow Dash said looking at her watch. "Let's meet after lunch." Rainbow Dash said and run to the hallway.

"Wait. What about next class? We have the same subject?" Catra yelled.

Marceline close her locker. "Dude, She's gone, she can't hear you." Marceline said putting her books inside her bag.

Catra crossed her arms.

"Catra?"

Catra heard a familiar voice and turn around. "Hey, Cowgirl." Catra greet.

Marceline raise her eyebrows and looked at the cowgirl. Applejack smiled to Catra and glance to Marceline, then to Catra.

"Morning! So? Do ya have class today?" Applejack asked Catra. Catra and Marceline notice that students are looking and whispering at them. Marceline scoffs and rolled her eyes.

Catra lip smack. "Actually I do." She lick her bottom lip. "And, why are you talking to me?" She asked.

Applejack eyes widen. "O-oh, okay bye." Applejack walk pass Catra. Catra smirk and grab her arms, making the blonde teen stop and turn to Catra.

"That didn't answer my question." Catra said. Applejack exhale and raise her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" She asked.

Marceline walk beside Applejack. "Let me ask you something here, cowgirl--" Catra cut off Marceline. "Let me." Catra look at Marceline, then to Applejack.

"That doesn't mean we talk at the kitchen, you have right to talk to me in the hallway." Catra said.

Applejack look around. "Ohhh. Okay then. Bye." Applejack was about to walk away but Catra hold her arms again. "What?" Applejack asked.

"Applejack!"

Applejack heard two familiar voice running towards her. Applejack turn to her friends then to Catra.

Bonnibel and Adora run beside Applejack. They looked at Catra, down to her hand that is holding Applejack's arms.

"Uhh. What is this?" Adora giggled, pointing at Catra's hand. Catra let go of Applejack's arms and clear her throat. Catra didn't answer. Adora gasped when she saw Marceline is beside Catra.

"Marceline! Hi!" Adora exclaimed.

Applejack scoffs and rolled her eyes. "Come on guys, they are probably busy." Applejack turn to her friends. "Wait, what do you mean--" Applejack quickly grab Bonnibel and Adora's arms away from the Venom and walks away.

Catra and Marceline watch the girls walked away. Marceline lean at the lockers. "Dude, I was gonna ask if she has feelings for you." Marceline said looking at Catra.

Catra turn to Marceline. "What?" She yelled.

Marceline chuckled. "Asshole!."

-