Chapter 35

Bonnibel P.O.V

My parents called me and I was told to check out store because they're be having meeting on the other city. So me, being the 'don't have a choice one' went to our store early for me to check and help the crew organize the things they'll be needing. And since it's Sunday and have nothing to do, I get to stay at the store.

And since the crew are done cleaning and doing their jobs I flip the sign 'Open'.

Minutes later people start to come in and buy, find their seat and talk.

Since all of my favourite foods are here, I stay, find a spot on my own and order my favs. Strawberry shake, strawberry cupcake and bubblegum macarons.

What? It's dealicious.

After Chocoberry give my order to me, I do my own business. Read books.

I was reading when suddenly I notice that I don't have macarons. I was gonna call Chocoberry to give me more, but it seems that she is busy,  I shrug my shoulder and didn't bother to call her. I put my book down and walk to the counter, I then order three more macarons, I sigh and sniff the air, the smell of the store is delicious. I smiled and look around, my eyes widen when I saw who's Chocoberry's talking to.

It's the Venom.

At first I thought it was Marceline who dye her hair because she was looking away, but when she turn her head where I can see her face, I was wrong. She's beautiful. Wait, is she Catra or Rainbo Dash's girlfriend? She look nice, and she talk to the Venom like they are friends for a long time.

But where is Marceline?

"Here you go miss."

I turn to look at the stuff, I smiled at her and thanked her. I turn back to my seat, sit there and continue reading, when suddenly I notice that Chocoberry is standing beside me. I close my book and look at her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Need anything?" She smiled.

The  something hit me, maybe jealousy or something, but it doesn't matter, so I asked her.

"Who is the girl with the rainbow haired side cut girl and the one with the brown pony tale with?" I asked, confused even for myself.

She blink twice, maybe she's confused too. "Ohh... Miss Rainbow Dash and Catra?"

"You know them?" I raise an eyebrow.

She nodded. "Yes, they come here often, specially Miss Marceline." She continue.

I didn't know that. "Oh, and by the way. Do you know the one girl who's with them?"

She shrug her shoulder. "I heard Miss Catra mention 'Ex'." She told.

I nodded. "Ohh.. wow. Okay, thank yoy." I smiled.

She bow her head and was about to walk away, but I notice that she stopped and walk back to me again. "Are their your friends?"

Whoa. Hard question. "No."

She nodded. "Probably not girlfriend because you'd be with them by now." She added.

I smiled. "Yea.... no."

"O-okay. Sorry to ask, Miss. Just call me when you need anything." She said.

"I will." I responce and go back on reading.

She bow her head and walk away, this time she didn't come back. Finally.

Since it's Sunday and I kinda wanted to have some company, I grab my phone in my purse and video call Applejack and Adora on our group chat.

-Video Call-

Adora: Bonnie. Hi? *giggles*

Applejack: Hey.... *looks tired*

Bonnibel: *chuckled* Hey guys? Are you busy today?

Applejack: *groan* No, but Ah'm tired.

Adora: Nah, I'm good.

Bonnibel: You alright Applejack?

Applejack: Yeah, Ah've been to ah party last night with Catra, and ended up into Rainbow Dash's mansion

Adora: *gasped* No? Really?

Bonnibel: Oh, I remember you said that you're going to a party with Catra, but I didn't know it was yesterday.

Adora: *nodded* And ended up into Rainbow Dash's mansion is not what you told us.

Applejack: *groan* It's long story. Might tell you soon.

Bonnibel: So you're not coming here?

Adora: Coming where?

Bonnibel: Bubblegum's Cupcake. It's weird when I said it.

Adora: *scoffed* just say 'our place.'

Applejack: Our?

Adora: *nodded* I cannot think of any secret word. Ride with it.

Bonnibel: *chuckled* Alright, so you coming?

Applejack: Can't. Sorry, Ah need to sleep.

Adora: Meet me there in 5, I'll just go grab my bag.

Bonnibel: Sure. And take care Applejack.

Applejack: Thank you, you too, both of you.

Adora: We will.

-end of the video call-

Minute past and I heard Marceline's voice. Wait. Marceline? I look to their direction and saw her standing infront of her friends, she froze when she turn around and saw that the girl I wanted to know who is smiling at her. She didn't say anything, she just stood there.

Come to think of it, Chocoberry said they mentioned 'ex'. I gasped of the thought. No way?

Then I saw Adora enter the store, luckily she saw me first and waved at me. I smiled and stand up to hug her, but the smile on my face turn into fraun when Marceline grab her hand and called her girlfriend.

WAIT- what?!