Chapter 28

As soon Applejack walked out of the Venom's room, her cheeks suddenly reddened even more as the the thought of what Catra told her recalled in her mind.

The poor Blonde teen was now pacing back and forth around the hallway, still not knowing what to do nor say next.

For Applejack, what she heard inside the Venom's room truly shocked her, especially for the fact that it was told by one of the famous V3 members.

---

"Applejack...."

Yes, she heard the rumors about the Venom plays with other people's feelings, and sometimes give them money just to hook up with them. She was curious about the over night at Marceline's place too, not just she sleep with the Venom in one room, it's because they are different- they are nice.

"Applejack..."

Applejack kept thinking- why the Venom helped her at the cafeteria yesterday? Or no? Just because those jocks are their enemy here in school and wanted them to be gone.

"Applejack!"

Those 'You're my girlfriend now' words makes Applejack heart skip a beat. But she also remember what her friends told her,  the attitude of the Venom. Wait- was she in love?

"Applejack!!"

Applejack's day dreaming snap her into reality when Adora yelled at her. She jumped as she look at Adora with curious face. "What?" She asked.

Adora grunt. "I was asking you if you wanted to come to my place this weekend, but you keep on smiling whenever I call you- are you alright?" She asked.

Applejack blinked her eyes. "Ah was?" She asked, also curious.

"Y-yeah... It kinda creeps me out. Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office?" Adora questioned her, worrying.

"No no, Ah'm fine." Applejack look around, they are the cafeteria waiting for Bonnibel to sit with them before they start to eat. 

"Hey..."

The teens heard a familiar voice and turn to look at her. "Bonnie. You're late." Adora pout her face, Bonnibel smiled at her and sit by her side. 

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to return the books I borrowed, and I rush there after class-- oh, here, I brought this yesterday for you two." She took the korean bread out to her bag and give it to Adora and Applejack.

Applejack took it and thanked her. Adora took it with sparkles on her eyes. "This is for me...?" Bonnibel nodded, smiling at her. Adora gasped looking at the bread and to Bonnibel. "I love you..." Adora baby talks and hug Bonnibel. 

Applejack chuckled of how sweet Adora is. "Awww."

Bonnibel smiled and pat her arms. "You're only saying that because I give you food." Bonnibel giggled. 

Adora pulled away and smiled. "No- maybe...?" The teens looked at each other and starts laughing.

"Hey ladies!"

The teens turn to the person who greets them, unexpectedly- but they are friends, right?

"Oh, hey Rarity." Adora greet her, grinning.

The Queen Bees smiled and sit with them.

"Uhh... Okay? Yes, you can sit with us." Adora scoffed.

The Queen Bees turn to Adora. "What are you talking about? We're friends now, right?" Rarity questioned, smiling at her.

Adora nod slowly. "Yeah.."

"Ohh.... korean bread?" Perfuma asked. "Where's ours?" 

Bonnibel didn't expect that question from them. "O-oh... sorry, I only brought two." She said awkwardly.